6.

Two Days Later.

Saniyah groaned, walking up the steps to her house, tiredly fumbling with her keys that was in her hand, pressing one into the lock.

She was so tired. She hadn't been to sleep since the day she'd left to the black site two days ago, and it was currently nine at night. She'd been busy helping the FBI lock up yet another terrorist with the help of Dayvon.

All she wanted to do was get in her bed and sleep. She couldn't even think straight at the moment, and felt as if her body was moving in slow motion.

Turning her doorknob, she walked inside, closing and locking her door behind her.

She pulled her heels from her feet, slightly limping as she walked towards her bedroom, her entire body sore.

Throwing her heels carelessly in her closet, she began to undress herself, getting ready to take a much needed shower.

She made her shower quick, afterwards turning the air in her house to 50°, as well as her room fan on, before her naked body climbed underneath her thick covers.

She laid her head on her silk pillow case, the matching silk sheets soft against her skin, and her heavy eyes immediately closed.

She yawned, burying her face into her pillow, feeling herself about to doze off, before hearing her front lock click, making her eyes open.

"It's just me." Kentrell walked into her room, and she sat up, frowning.

"Kentrell get out of my house." She held her cover to her body, sitting all the way up.

"No. I bought you gifts mama." He mumbled, sitting a few designer bags on the side of her bed, along with a bouquet of red roses from the 'Million Roses' brand.

"I don't want any of that, and I don't want y-move Kentrell." She moved his face from hers after he'd kissed her cheek.

"Saniyah I'm sorry. I don't want you to be mad at me. I didn't mean to do it, I was upset. I know that's not an excuse but it's the truth. I'm sorry." He sat next to her on her bed, looking over at her.

"You're sorry? For what? Killing three innocent people because you couldn't have your way, or for trying to blackmail me after I trusted you? I trusted you, the first person in a long damn time, and you showed me exactly why I don't do that shit anymore." She frowned at him, and he didn't respond, rubbing his thumb against her leg.

"Stop touching me. Kentrell you are evil. The whole weekend we were fine, and I stay a few hours at work, something that I've been doing for the last two years, and you decide to go and kill people because of me? Like what type of shit is that? Is that something that you'd do every time we have a disagreement?" She turned his head to look at her, seeing the small frown on his face.

"Well if you aren't going to talk then there was no point of you coming over. Especially after how you did me, I shouldn't even allow you to explain yourself. I'm tired as hell, can you please just go?" She met his eyes, and again, he didn't say anything, nor did he move.

She sighed in frustration, turning to face the opposite direction and pulling her covers over her shoulders, too tired to continue to try with him.

Saniyah closed her eyes, her breathing slowing down as she began to drift off to sleep. Kentrell quietly rose from her bed, pulling his clothes off, and then laying underneath her covers.

His arms wrapped around her body, turning her around so that she faced him, looking down to see that she was asleep.

He leaned his head down, kissing her soft pink lips a few times, trailing his kisses all over her face, loving the feeling of her laying in his arms.