|001|

Hi, hello!

A small disclaimer:

➪ this piece of work is purely fictional. I do not intend to harm Stray Kids' image or offend them. Please keep in mind, it's fiction and I don't assume the real-life members' sexuality.

➪ errors, lots of errors. English is not my native language, therefore I apologize for any mistakes you may come across. Should you want to correct me, please do it politely.

➪ I don't own the images used in the book. They belong to their original owner.

Also ☟︎︎︎

⚠︎ threesome!!

⚠︎ top!hyunchan // bottom!binnie

⚠︎ smut-shot

⚠︎ WARNING: graphic scenes and curse words.

LAYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLA

"Good work, everyone. Let's take a 15 minutes break," the photographer announced and dismissed the staff.

Hyunjin smiled encouragingly at the rookie models whose photo session he was supervising and checked his phone for any missed calls or messages.

1 new message from Channie

A small smile crept onto his lips. He clicked on the notification.

Channie

I talked with Minho today
and he said he'll ask Lix if he knows
anyone suitable.

Okay|
not sent

"Sir," his assistant caught his attention. "Would you like me to go get you coffee?" she asked shyly. It was her first week working as his assistant and he could sense how nervous she was. Hyunjin couldn't blame her though, she was fresh out of university and lacked hands-on experience. The fact that he was almost a foot taller than her didn't help at all.

He shook his head lightly. "No need to. I will do it myself. Take a break, okay? It's scorching today. Drink some water and rest for a moment," he replied in a friendly way and waved at her while walking away.

"Yes, s-sir!" he heard her stutter.

It was indeed a hot summer day. He ran his hand through his slightly damp long chocolate brown tresses and undone the three first buttons of his snow-white dress shirt. Normally, he would sit in his air-conditioned office in the company but he wanted to attend the rookie models' first photo shot. Unfortunately, it was an outside session.

Hyunjin hated hot weather. He didn't understand how his husband enjoyed that kind of weather. It was true he was originally from Australia where summer was incomparably hotter but it never stopped surprising him.

He pushed the door to the café and a bell on it rang joyously. The place was small but cosy looking. The smell of freshly ground coffee and desserts tingled his nostrils.

"Welcome to Little Heaven Café. What can I get for you, sir?" a young smiling from ear to ear cashier beamed.

Hyunjin smiled back. "One iced americano to go, please... oh, and an iced vanilla latte," he ordered and handed the girl his black card when she said how much it would be in total.

She gave it back to him. "Please wait a moment, sir. I will bring it to you in a second," she smiled and got down to preparing the drinks.

Hyunjin looked around. A black-haired boy deeply immersed in looking through some websites caught his eyes. His lips were puckered in a pout and he was moving around nervously. Hyunjin could tell something was worrying him.

He was cute though. He had on a black tank top that showcased his slightly muscly body perfectly and a pair of black shorts that hugged his smooth upper thighs just right. Hyunjin smirked secretly and got closer to the boy.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" he asked sweetly. The boy flinched at the sudden noise and glanced at his face.

"N-no," the boy stuttered and blushed when Hyunjin flashed him a charming smile and sat down. He tried to focus on the screen in front of him but the beautiful stranger was making him feel jittery.

"What a pure boy," Hyunjin thought and caught a glimpse of what he was reading. "He's looking for a job, huh?" Maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to offer a stranger this type of job but something told Hyunjin that the chances the boy would accept it were high.

"I'm sorry for peeking but are you perhaps looking for a job?" he asked smiling sweetly at the black-haired boy whose eyes widened in surprise.

"Y-yes," he replied in a small voice.

"I can offer you one," the brunet said. He wanted to chuckle at the way the boy furrowed his brows for a second probably thinking what job he could offer him.

"What job?" the boy asked with a hint of hesitation.

Hyunjin's lips stretched in a wide smile. "A well-paid one."

[...]

Channie

I talked with Minho today
and he said he'll ask Lix if he knows
anyone suitable.

Okay|
not sent

Oka|
Ok|
O|
|

No need to look further.
I think I've found our little angel.
sent

LAYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLA

[characters introduction]

Bang Hyunjin

Chan's husband
27 years old
a model and CEO of a modelling company
  likes to paint/draw (their house is full of his works)

Bang Chan

Hyunjin's husband
29 years old
CEO of a music company
gym freak

Seo Changbin

22 years old
quit university to provide for his sick mother and little brother
likes to write songs
good at cooking. He mastered making pancakes for his little brother

others mentioned:

Lee Minho

Seungmin's husband and Chan's best friend
28 years old
a lawyer
the one who recommended Chan and Hyunjin getting a 'plaything'

Lee Seungmin

Minho's husband and Hyunjin's childhood friend
27 years old
a surgeon

Lee Felix

Minho and Seungmin's 'de-stressor'
24 years old

LAYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLA

PLAYTHING pt.2 coming soon...