|004|

A/N: At first, I wanted to write a simple smut-shot but I changed my mind. It's going to be a little longer than I planned and will have an actual plot haha. (No worries, there will be some spicy scenes soon.) 😌

AYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLA

Changbin came back at 6 a.m. He slipped quietly inside the flat not to wake his younger brother and went straight to the bathroom where he took a hot relaxing shower.

Misters Bang said it again and again that he could use the en-suite in one of their guest rooms but he always declined the offer. He wanted to be as professional as his job allowed him to and not stay at the husbands' house longer than it was necessary.

He didn't dislike the two - quite on the contrary, he enjoyed their presence; maybe too much. The main reason he tried to keep things professional was his slowly growing attraction towards them. They always took great care of him during their 'sessions' and made sure he was comfortable with whatever they were into.

The boy sighed and wiped his tired body dry with a towel. Once, he was fully dressed, he entered his brother's room and leaned down to kiss his messy hair. "Wake up, Innie. It's time to get up for school."

[...]

"Hyung, when will mom get back to us? She's been in the hospital for half a year now," upset, Jeongin asked kicking a pebble on his way.

Changbin bit his lower lip. He felt sorry for his little brother who was only 8 years old. First, their father left when the boy was born, then their mother fell sick a few years later. Of course, it all affected Changbin too but he was a grown-up. "She will be back soon, don't worry. The doctor said she's getting better and better every day. She's working really hard to get back to us," he replied smiling softly at the younger.

Jeongin's eyes lit up with hope and determination as he hummed. "I will work hard too so that mom is proud of me when she comes back!"

Changbin couldn't help but chuckle. He ruffled his dark locks and smiled widely. "Oh yeah? I guess I have to work hard too to make mom proud," he joked. The younger grinned and grabbed his brother by the hand. They had each other and it mattered the most.

The afternoon sky was gradually turning from orange to purple as the sun was setting down. It was tranquil in the park they were passing through. The two walked in pleasant silence until a dog ran their way with another one chasing after it and barking happily.

Jeongin's face morphed into excitement and he instantly let go of Changbin's hand. "Aww, look hyung! Aren't they cute?" he beamed and squatted to pet them. "Hi!"

Changbin panicked for a brief moment ready to protect his brother but relaxed as soon as he saw the pups lick his outstretched hand and nuzzle against it while wagging their tails joyfully. "Yes, they are," he chuckled and glanced around for their owner.

Suddenly, his eyes locked with two very familiar men who were coming their way. Changbin's heart skipped a beat. He averted his gaze shyly and focused on the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Binnie?" he heard Hyunjin's sweet voice and lifted his eyes from the ground.

Both he and his husband were in casual clothes. The brunet had a grey hoodie and the same colour sweats, whereas the blond was in a black loose tank top matched with basketball shorts.

Changbin realized he was staring and blinked. "O-oh, hello," he stuttered trying not to sound nervous. Chan greeted him with a more formal nod of his head and a small smile. Changbin had a hard time not ogling his muscly arms.

"Hyung, do you know those misters?" Jeongin asked, utterly confused. Hyunjin let out a small laugh and leaned down to greet the boy.

"He works for us. You must be his little brother, am I right? I'm Hyunjin," he introduced himself with a friendly twinkle in his eyes. "This is my husband Chan," he pointed at the blond who waved at him fondly before gesturing at the pups, "and these are Berry and Kkami."

Jeongin returned the smile and waved at the two. "Nice to meet you, sirs. My name is Jeongin."

Changbin observed their interaction secretly with a warm feeling spreading slowly across his chest despite something telling him he shouldn't be happy about their encounter. For now, he was going to ignore it. His younger brother was genuinely joyous and it was the only thing that mattered to him at the moment.

AYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLA

PLAYTHING pt.5 coming soon...