|016|

"Look at our baby! Isn't he the cutest?" Hyunjin clutched Chan's arm in excitement, "I want to eat him," he cooed treating the boy like a puppy dog.

"Jinnie," the Australian chuckled, "Don't you think we should respond to Binnie's confession?"

Hyunjin gasped and let go of his husband's arm.

"Ah, yes! Binnie, we love you!" he smiled and opened his arms, "Come give your boyfriends a kiss!"

"H-hey, I'm not your b-boyfriend..." Changbin sulked. Hyunjin grinned at him and grabbed his waist.

"Yes, you are. You will never get rid of us from now on," he replied seductively. He turned his head, still holding the younger's waist, and said to his husband, "Should we lock him up in our house and keep him only to ourselves?"

Changbin gasped in surprise upon hearing the words and shifted his gaze to the Australian who for a brief moment seemed to be more than okay with the idea. Something dark in his usually soft eyes made Changbin shiver.

Hyunjin turned back to him with a smirk only to burst out laughing at his petrified expression. Chan's eyes crinkled in amusement and he let out a soft chuckle.

"We are joking, Binnie!" the brunet laughed and kissed his pouty lips. "Unless you want to make it into a roleplay."

"S-stop teasing me or I will leave," irritated, Changbin muttered. The two seemed to have the time of their life making fun of him and it was embarrassing.

Chan stepped closer and put his arms around their waists with a gentle smile.

"Sorry, baby, but you have to get used to it," he said with a charming twinkle in his brown eyes and Changbin couldn't protest anymore.

"So, shall we go grab lunch or do you want to stay here and get exclusive secretary training?" Hyunjin leaned in with a smirk making the younger panic.

"Lunch! Definitely lunch!"

[...]

Changbin glanced back at the two who were waving at him and entered his flat complex. He got into the lift and pushed the number of the floor he was living on. He was still quite shocked about what happened earlier that day and was wondering whether it was a dream and he would wake up soon.

He finally confessed to Hyunjin and Chan and they reciprocated his feelings! It had to be a dream. It sounded too good to be true. The ding of the lift snapped him back to reality and he hurriedly stumbled out. When he reached the door to his flat and opened it, Jeongin peeked from the living room and sprinted to his brother upon seeing him.

"Hyung!" he beamed hugging the older. Changbin smiled at how precious he was and hugged him back.

"Hi, Innie. How was school?"

"I couldn't wait to see you! Did you finally make up with Jinnie and Channie Hyungs?" the boy asked with an expression of a child waiting for his mother's reply after asking for ice cream for dinner.

Changbin blinked in surprise and furrowed his brows. How did his little brother know about him meeting the two? Unless...!

"Sorry, Binnie but we knew about it from the beginning," Jihyo smiled apologetically emerging from the kitchen.

"How?" Changbin whispered absolutely perplexed.

"I met Hyunjin when I was picking Jeongin from school. When I told you about the man and the secretary's job offer I was in fact talking about Hyunjin."

"How much did he-" Changbin paused and glanced at the innocent smile on his little brother's face. "Did he tell you anything weird?"

"He told me about your relationship, nothing more," Jihyo shrugged, smiling as if it was completely normal. Changbin blushed and cleared his throat.

"So all of you plotted this together? Even Jeongin was brought into this?" he pouted trying to sound irritated.

Jeongin, as innocently as ever, grinned and nodded. Jihyo only laughed.

"I wanted Hyung to be happy again and Jinnie and Channie hyung were what made you happy!"

If Changbin's cheek could turn redder, they definitely would. He wanted to be angry at the three adults for doing what they had done, but he couldn't. Especially when he saw his little brother's happiness. He sighed and ruffled Jeongin's hair.

"Thank you, Innie. I'm happy because I have all four of you by my side. Mom, too," he smiled softly. "But no more secrets behind my back," he said looking at Jihyo who only saluted.

"Yes, sir!" she laughed.

AYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLAYTHINGPL

Hi! 🌹

How did you like the chapter? Hyunchanbin reunion!! 💖

You can expect sth spicy in the next chapter because I crave secretary Binnie x his two hot bosses Chanjin.

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. 🖤