|006|

AYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLA

It was Friday evening when Changbin rang the doorbell of the Bang's mansion-like house waiting for one of the husbands to open. He chewed on his bottom lip nervously while staring at his shoes. It had been a week since he last saw the two.

After a minute or two, the door opened revealing a surprised Hyunjin only in his black boxers, big white T-shirt and hair partially up in a messy bun. Here and there, Changbin noticed colourful patches of paints smudged on the brunet's skin.

Hyunjin stared at him for a brief moment before finally speaking. "Oh, Changbin? Hi."

The younger blinked rapidly. Did he do something wrong? Did he mix dates? "U-uh, good evening, Mr Bang," he replied awkwardly slowly becoming more and more puzzled.

"You didn't get the message...?" Hyunjin asked.

Changbin's eyes widened in surprise. "What message?"

The brunet's lips curled in light amusement. "I wrote you a message that Chan had to stay late in the company, so you have a day off," he explained.

Changbin's cheeks turned redder than cherries and feeling stupid, he averted his gaze to the ground. "I'm sorry. My phone died an hour ago when I was already on my way here," he mumbled sheepishly. "In that case, I will just go back. Sorry for th-"

"It's okay. Since you are here, why don't you come in?" Hyunjin cut in with a friendly smile adorning his plump lips and made room for him.

"Ah, n-no, I- it's-" the younger tried to form a coherent sentence but it ended up as babbling.

Hyunjin pouted. "Please?"

[...]

Never in his life, had the boy thought he would model for someone, not to mention for a model and CEO of a modelling company; the Bang Hyunjin, who out of nowhere had asked him to do it.

Changbin took a deep breath. Funnily enough, it was more nerve-wracking to pose for the older than having sex with him - and his husband - as the situation felt somehow much more intimate. Hyunjin's eyes were focused solely on him observing every detail with the sharpness of a predator learning its prey's movements before attacking.

Leaning on a small desk with his arms relaxed on the wooden surface, the boy couldn't help but marvel at the brunet's extraordinary beauty. His eyes travelled up his smooth slim legs while he was unconsciously holding his breath till he noticed the older had halted his movements. He quickly averted his gaze and cursed mentally his stupidity.

Hyunjin chuckled but didn't comment on the fact that he had just caught the younger staring him up and down. "Can you focus on the spilled water?" he asked with an eye-reaching smile making Changbin's heart skip a beat.

The boy fixed his eyes on the puddle of water Hyunjin had created by knocking a glass, feeling his face burn from the embarrassment. Soon, his eyes began to close and he fell asleep.

[...]

Faint voices downstairs echoed in his ears as his mind sobered up. Once the sleep haze faded, he realized it was morning already. Panicking, he scrambled up from the familiar bed in a hurry noticing that he was in a completely different set of clothes he had come wearing. In fact, he was in the pyjamas of one of the husbands.

Fortunately, he found his clothes neatly folded on a chair by the walk-in wardrobe. He changed into them and rushed downstairs only halting his steps when he heard a voice he had never heard before.

"Anyways, how's your toy boy?" the stranger asked with a hint of tease in his husky voice.

Changbin heard a faint groan. Was it Hyunjin?

"Don't remind me of him. I've got bored of him already. He's so annoying. All he can do is whore around," the brunet ranted.

Changbin's heart started to pound so loud and fast against his ribcage, he was sure he was going to be heard by the men. Could he be talking about him? No, that was impossible... right?

"I hate people who only want to gain material benefits from others," Hyunjin scoffed sounding irritated and grossed. "If I had someone better for his position, I would have fired him a long time ago."

Changbin's breath stuck in his lungs. Was this really what Hyunjin thought of him? Was this what the both of them thought of him? He bit his trembling lip. He wanted to flee but his feet remained glued to the floor.

"Changbin?"

The said boy flinched and turned around abruptly at the voice. Chan stared at him silently seemingly surprised.

"You are up already... Ah, good morning," the blond mused as if he was thinking aloud then greeted him with a sheepish smile when he realized he was mumbling.

Before Changbin could answer him, the brunet picked up on the noises in the hallway and joined them. "Binnie, you're up! I knew Minho's loud voice would wake you up," he greeted cheerfully making the boy even more hurt. At least, he could be honest with him. "Come eat breakfast with us. Chan made w-"

"I can't," Changbin cut in maybe a little too harsh and suddenly, judging by the brunet's shocked expression. "I mean... I have to go. Thank you for everything and sorry for troubling you," he added briskly.

"I'll drive you h-" Chan offered not even finishing the sentence because the boy was already dashing out. He looked at Hyunjin who had the same bewildered expression on his face and tried to comprehend what had just happened.

Minho walked up to them with a similar expression and gestured at the door. "Who was the cutie just now?"

Hyunjin blinked. "Huh? That was Changbin... The boy I told you about earlier."

The chestnut-haired man frowned. "Your 'plaything' and the one you two fell in love with?"

"Yes," the husbands replied in unison.

AYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLA

PLAYTHING pt.7 coming soon...