|002|

AYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLA

Changbin squirmed in his chair scanning nervously the contents of the contract the two had handed him. If he didn't desperately need the money he would have fleed from their big modern living room with two black leather sofas and a set of the same colour chairs in a heartbeat but he did need it so he scanned the documents line by line in silence.

The contract itself wasn't that bad. He was expected to meet misters Bang twice a week: on Tuesday and Friday. At least he could spend the weekends with his little brother. What made him bite his lip anxiously though was their further expectations of what his job would look like. He had never done any of the mentioned things and the more he read it the more his skin covered in goosebumps. He had been in a few relationships before but never had he been a part of a threesome or done anything related to BDSM.

Whatever their requirements were, Changbin couldn't turn down the offer. He needed the money and judging by what mister Bang - Hyunjin, was his name? - had told him that day in the café and the fact that they lived in a 2 story house with a vast garden and a swimming pool in the best location in Seoul indicated that he would earn enough to pay for his mother's medication and provide for his little brother.

Changbin flipped the page and his eyes widened in shock. Monthly pay: 120 000 000 won. His mind went completely blank. He had never seen an amount that big in his whole life. It was four times more than what he had expected and needed.

"Is something wrong, mister Seo?" the older Bang asked. He was slightly shorter than his husband. However, he was well-built and the black suit he had on hugged his muscles perfectly. Chan - that was his name - was also tanner than Hyunjin and had lights freckles scattered across his face like stars on the night sky.

Changbin flinched almost imperceptibly yet it didn't go unnoticed by the two. "N-no, I'm just surprised by the pay you want to offer me," he replied sheepishly, fiddling with the papers he had in his hands.

Hyunjin chuckled. "Did you expect a lower pay? Or do you want it higher?" he asked with a hint of playfulness.

Changbin peeked at him briefly before turning red. "Of course not. It's high enough- I mean it's more than I expected-" he struggled to form a coherent sentence.

"Mister Seo," Chan addressed him. "would you like to have more time to think it through?" He smiled softly at the fidgety boy.

Changbin gazed at the two husbands and the documents he had in his hands. He was scared of what was to come with the contract but no other job would earn him that much money. Also, misters Bang seemed nice; it wasn't going to be that bad, right? All he had to do was to submit to their desires two nights a week and that's it. The contract said they would first discuss any additions to their routines plus he could disagree with anything he was uncomfortable with.

He took a deep breath to calm down and gathered the courage to look at them confidently. "No, I've made up my mind already."

Chan was visibly surprised by the answer but Hyunjin only smirked. Only then, did Changbin realize that he had just agreed to have sex with the two hot god-like looking billionaire husbands.

"I'm sorry, mom. I'm sorry, Innie. I'm doing this for you," he thought and reached for a pen.

AYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLAYTHINGPLA

PLAYTHING pt. 3 coming soon...