Chapter 19

Cam's POV
I drop my phone and punch the wall. "Guys, their in Minnesota, our next stop." No one looks shocked. "Did you guys cancel the tour date yet?" I ask. Jack G shakes his head. I can't believe that she left though. I only asked her out, and why the fuck did she hang up on me. I tried calling her again but her phone went straight to voicemail, same with matts.

The fans are probably so confused they don't know a bit of what's going on, they thought she was still with Nash.

Kayla's POV

I'm showing Matt the guest room right now. "Here is where you are going to sleep." I say to Matt, he nods, then turns around. "Where are you sleeping?" He asks. "The couch" I respond.
"You can sleep in here with me you know, it's not weird, you are one of my best friends." He says to me while sitting on the bed. "Really? Thanks Mattchu Wee." I say in a baby voice.

Me and Matt are laying in bed just talking about random stuff and right now I am talking. "Yeah so last summer- Matt, matt, you asleep, okay." I say as I realize Matt is asleep. What would I have said to Cam if I had stayed there. Yes? No? Idk. I still have mixed feelings.
Soon I start to drift off to a deep sleep.

I wake up and push the covers off of me and quickly run to the bathroom. I start throwing up, like really bad. Soon I hear Matt run in. "Oh my god, Kayla, Why are you throwing up?"
He pulls my hair back and ties it into a ponytail for me. "Thanks Matt." I say. I sit my back against the wall. "I think it's just a bug." I say. He nods at me.

Me and Matt are currently watching American Pie. I know, I know bad movie with a grandma in the house but she went somewhere with her friends and won't be back until tomorrow. "Hey Matt? I ask.
"Yes Kayla."
"I have a question."
He turns to me, "Okay, Shoot."
"Have you ever had sex?" I ask hesitantly.
"No, why?" He says looking down.
"I don't know, I just- wait I can trust you right your my best friends.?"
"Of course.
"Okay well, I just since me and cam had sex, I, regret it. I mean it was good but, I wanted to do it with someone that actually loves me and I don't know if he does."
"Well, I don't know if he does or not. But if he doesn't I will kill him because hpyour and amazing girl to have Kayla." Matt says confidently
"Matt-"
//////////////////////\\\\\\\\\
THANKS FOR READING LOVE YOU. COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE. FOLLOW MY TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM.
TWITTER: CaitlynGrier143
INSTAGRAM: CaitlynCanifftwin