Chapter 2

Kayla's POV

I wake up to my alarm clock singing Banga Banga by: Austin Mahone. I look over at the clock.. "10:00!!" I scream. I jump out of bed and grab my suitcase, throw on some shoes and clothes. Then I ran out the door.

~~~~~~AFTER~~FLIGHT~~~~~~~

My mom told me Taylor would be waiting for me to pick me up at the Departure area. So I get off the plane and look for Taylor. Suddenly someone pushes my back slightly and says " You mad, or nahh?"

Taylor's POV

I'm so excited to finally see Kayla again after all this time, I'm so glad I invited her. I also can't wait for her to meet the boys. Suddenly I see her so I sneak up behind her and push her back slightly, and say "You mad, or nahh?". She turns around and punches me. " Oh my god Taylor I'm so sorry, I thought you were just some crazy creep" She says while hugging me tightly.

" Haha let's go" I Chuckle beginning to walk out of the airport. We get to the limo and hop in. "The hotel?" The driver asks us. "Yes please" I quickly respond. The car ride is silent, not an awkward silence but a comfy silence.

Kayla's POV

As we arrive at the the hotel, me and Taylor get out of the limo. "You have your own room, Its number 143" He says tossing me a key.

I ran inside leaving Taylor behind, when I see an amazing blue-eyed boy staring at me. He starts walking towards me and says "you must be the amazing beautiful Kayla, I'm Nash." I start blushing " Thanks, how did you know, nice to meet you nash." I say.

"Come meet the other boys" Nash said. " Okay" I quickly respond. We start walking towards the group of boys.

Wher we get there they all start saying there names. " Carter, Cameron, Jack j. , Hayes, Jack g. , Arron, Matthew, Brent !" They all say.

Wow I might actually have fun these next two weeks.