Chapter 4. Part 3

Nash's POV

"Kayla?" I Say im gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. "Yes Nash" she says turning towards me. Here goes nothing. I take a deep breath then I begin talking.

"Kayla, your the most beautiful, crazy, smart, energetic, loving, caring, girl I have ever met and I really do like you, A LOT. I just want you to be mine, Kayla will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I say bravely.

Kayla's POV

Nash just asked me to be his girlfriend. Should I say yes or no. Duh I should say yes. " Oh my god Nash yes of course" I say exictedly. Nash is soo sweet he did all of this for me and then asked me to be his girlfriend. I pull him in to a very passionate, meaningful kiss.

We walk hand and hand back to the car. We drive back to the hotel, I slowly drift off to sleep.

~~~NEXT~~~~MORNING~~~~

Nash's POV

I woke up at 8:00. So i decided to go to Cameron and Carter's Hotel room. I knock on the door, no answer. After 5 tires the door opens, revealing a tired Carter.

"Hey whats up bro?" Carter says while yawning. "A lot can i come in?" I say while sighing. "Oh yea im sorry, Cameron is in the shower" He informs me.

"So what are you so excited about?" Carter asks me. "Well me and kayla went on a date last night and i asked her out, and now were dating" I say practically jumping up and down. "Woah, seriously? Congrats bro" Carter says congratulating me.

Suddenly Cameron walks out of the bathroom. "Congrats on dating Kayla Bro, If your wondering how I know, check twitter" Cameron say while walking to his suitcase. My mouth drops.