Chapter 9

Nash'sPOV

"Hey Jack.." I say trailing off right before punching him in the jaw. He falls to the ground. "Aye bro, What the fuck" He screams at me. "So now your in love with my girlfriend huh?" I say sternly. "Uh.." He says nervously walk backwards.

"You, have no right!" I scream at him while Cam tries to hold me back. "I have never felt this way for a girl, and you have had so many girlfriends and I have never Ever done that to you!" I scream finally getting out of Cam's grip. I push Jack on the ground and start punching and kicking him. "I'm Sorry" I hear him whisper. Then he stops moving.

"Wait, is he dead?" Carter says. "Hold up, let me feel his pulse." Cam says moving me over, and putting 2 of his fingers on Jacks throat. "He is alive, but he just passed out, here lets take him up to the room." Cam says glaring at me. "What is it like my fault or something, he is the one that confessed his so called love for MY girlfriend." I say to Cam.

"Well, you cant control who people fall for Nash, think about if the situations were reversed and you were him. How would you feel.?" Cam says while him and carter carrying Jack G. by his arms.

"Bad." I mumble to myself thinking no one heard. "Exactly" Cam says.

This was short I know. Bare with me. I have no