Chapter 10

Kaylas POV

What did Nash do? I got to know. I get up out of my hospital bed, even though I'm not supposed to cause I lost a lot of blood but who cares. I walk out into the waiting room, and I see only Matt And Shawn. Where did you other guys go?

"Hey guys, where did the other boys go?" I ask them. They look at me and point to the door. I walk towards the door. " Young lady, where do you think your going?" A nurse asks me. "Umm, I need some fresh air." I lie to her. "Okay then but don't be out there too long or else I will have to pull you back inside" She laughs. I don't reply.

I walk out the door to see all the boys sitting on the round bench. Nash crying a little bit, and Jack G. With a black and and split lip.

"Omg, what the fuck happened?" I yell at them running over to Jack and touching his eye. " Nash beat up Jack because he told you he loved you. Carter says looking at His phone. "What!? Why, that is stupid. Nash, dont you know ow that I love you wholeheartedly, not Jack! I say turning towards Nash.

" Yeah I guess. I just thought that you might start to like him back, since he likes you." Nash says ashamed. " Yeah well your stupid then, because I don't like him, I am dating you, or was." I say. Nash looks up and starts crying. "What?" He says.

"Yeah, you heard that right. Were done." I say. I walk back inside and go to check myself out, because honestly. If I had to pick one of the boys to fall in love with, it wouldn't be Nash. But I did, and I think I may have just fallen out.

~~~After Checking Herself Out~~~~

I walk out of the Hospital, and see the boys are still there but they don't notice me. I walk down the sidewalk towards the hotel. I am 3 or 4 blocks away from the hospital and I have heard footsteps behind me for the past block. I turn around to see...Cameron?. " What are you doing here can?" I ask him.

He doesn't say anything. He just grabs my hand and continues walking. What is up with him?.

Camerons POV

I really like Kayla. I could just never tell her because Nash fell for her. But I am pretty sure that I fell harder. Kayla doesnt know this but, a couple nights ago Nash hooked up with some girl. He wasn't even drunk, or high, or anything, he was normal Nash. But he made a big mistake. And I want tell Kayla but what if she thinks I am lying. I am walking with her back to the hotel, while holding her hand. We arrive at the hotel and get into the elevator.

We walk to Kaylas room. "Hey Kayla?" I say turning her around before she opens her door. "I just wanted to....."

Haha, i was just bored so I wrote this chapter. Vote, Follow, Comment!!!