Game Night Gone Wrong ~ Peter Stark

Warnings: ED, Bulimia, and Struggle with self-image.

Peter's POV

Fat

Ugly

Disgusting

All those words repeated in my head, over, and over again. I hated how I looked.

I hated how I spoke, walked, ran, all of those things. I hated everything about me.

This all started 8 months ago when I lost the last of my biological family. Aunt May...

She died of cancer a year ago. Ever since I've been living with Mr. Stark and the avengers. Mr. Stark adopted me when my aunt died.

6 months ago I developed an eating disorder. I stopped eating big meals and only ate snacks. Nobody noticed...

Now, I don't eat at all. If I do, I throw it up after. Nobody's noticed...

Today was game day. My least favourite day of the year. I hated it. We ate a shit ton of food, and play games all day.

I was worried that they would find out...

-Later-

"Come on, Peter!" Natasha said excitedly dragging me into the living room. "Okay. Okay." I said laughing slightly.

I sat down beside Bucky and tugged at my long sleeves nervously. "You ok Peter?" Bucky asked. "Yeah. I'm okay." I faked a smile.

We started to play games and food arrived. "Pizza's here!" Steve said carrying 3 boxes of pizza.

Everyone sat down and dug in. I didn't. "Are you gonna eat Peter?" Wanda asked. I nodded, "Yeah."

I grabbed a piece of the pepperoni pizza. I slowly ate it as everyone talked and laughed.

After dinner, I started to regret eating. "I'll be back. I gotta use the restroom." I said. "Okay," Bucky said as I got up.

I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I got down in front of the toilet on my knees and placed my 2 fingers in the back of my throat. I started to gag and threw up everything I ate.

"Peter..." I heard uncle Bucky's voice. I turned my head around quickly. "I-I'm..." I stuttered. Bucky ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "When did this start?" He asked in sympathy.

"A few months ago..." I said in a whisper. "Oh Peter..." he kissed my forehead. "I'm so sorry..." I cried.

"Peter?" I heard my dad's voice. "W-what happened?" Steve asked. I turned to them, "I'm sorry... I just wanted to be skinnier..." I said quietly.

"Peter..." my dad started to cry. "I'm sorry..." I repeated. Bucky pulled me into his chest. "It's okay Peter... we'll help you with this... it's okay..." Bucky comforted me. "Thank you," I whispered as my dad and Steve joined the hug.