Homeless Spider ~ Peter Parker

Warnings: Past SH Scars and Mentions of SH.

Peter's POV

The avengers didn't know that I was homeless. I didn't want them to know.

I have been homeless ever since I was 12. After my parents died and May kicked me out so she could live with her boyfriend, I couldn't make my own living, so I lived in a abandoned building in Queens.

Right now I'm at the tower watching a movie with the avengers.

"Peter?" Steve turned to me with a weird face. He was sitting beside me. "Yeah?"

"You kinda smell. Have you taken a shower?" He asked me. I was pretending not to be offended my that and got up off the couch. "No I have not. I forgot after my mission. Do you mind if I use the shower?" I asked.

"Not at all kiddo." Mr. Stark said. I nodded and headed to the bathroom.

I shut the door and took off all my clothes. I looked in the mirror and saw all my scars.

Some were from battle and some were old self-harm scars from when I was 13. I was going through a rough time then.

I turned on the shower and hopped in. As soon as the water hit my skin I felt so much better. I haven't showered in days. But no one knew that. That's why I didn't get mad at Steve.

He doesn't know.

I finished my shower and then borrowed some of Mr. Stark's old clothes he said I could wear.

I cleaned up and walked back into the living room, but the movie was already done. I must have been in there for a long time. Oh well.

"I guess I should be heading home now." I smiled and grabbed my bag.

"You sure kid?" Steve asked. "I'm sure. It's getting late anyway." Steve nodded and went back to his phone.

"Bye Mr. Stark." I smiled. "Are you sure you don't want Happy to drive you kid? It's getting dark out." He stated. "No! I mean, that's okay Mr. Stark..." I put on my shoes and headed out the door.

Avenger's POV

"Somethings up with him." Tony said. "I agree. He's being suspicious lately." Steve said. Tony nodded and turned to the others.

"Should we follow him?" Natasha asked. "I think so." Tony said. "What if somethings wrong?" Tony added. "Okay. Let's go then." Steve got up off his spot on the couch.

They all walked down the street following Peter trying to be cautious.

Peter's POV

I got back to the warehouse and walked up to the second floor. That's where my gross mattress, clothes, and old textbooks are.

I sat down on my mattress and pulled out my homework.

I heard a creek in the floors downstairs but that was normal. It was an old building it was always making noises.

A few minutes passed and I got up to make myself some dinner. I went through my bag and pulled out a can of spaghetto's that I had found in Mr. Stark's kitchen.

I headed up to the roof where I liked to watch the sunsets while I ate.

Avenger's POV

Tony looked at the mattress on the concrete floor and frowned. "He's homeless?" He whispered to Natasha. "Poor kid. I should have known." Natasha said.

They headed up to the roof where they saw Peter sitting on the ledge of the roof eating his dinner.

"Peter?" Bucky called out his name and Peter bolted up. "W-what are you guys doing here?" He stuttered. "Do you live here?" Tony asked sadly.

Peter frowned, "Since I was twelve." He walked towards the stairs heading down. "Twelve? And you didn't tell me?" Tony said.

"I didn't know how to tell you." Peter sat down on the bed and grabbed his homework once again. Pulling up his sleeves because it was hot.

Tony saw all the old scars. "And this? You didn't mention this ether..." he grabbed a hold on Peter's wrist.

"It was a long time ago." Peter said.

"Peter... come live at the tower..." Natasha said. Everyone nodded agreeing. "I-I can't... I'm not an avenger." Peter looked down at the floor.

"Peter... your welcome anytime." Tony said. "Your my son Peter." With that Peter's head bolted up, "Son?" He looked surprised.

Tony nodded, "I love you Peter."

"I love you too." Peter smiled and cried as they hugged.

Peter than went back to the tower with Tony and they lived happily forever together.

Peter was no longer homeless...