Drunk ~ Peter Parker

Warnings: Underage drinking, drunk Peter, Peter accidentally outing himself.

Peter's POV

I knew I shouldn't have gone to Flash's party. But, here I am.

I was never a party person, but Ned sort of forced me to go. I couldn't leave him alone, so I went.

"Penis Parker! Penis Parker!" Everyone chanted as I downed a cup of beer. They all cheered as I finished 3 cups.

"Man, Parker can drink!" Flash laughed. "Do you have anything stronger?" I asked him. "Hell ya!" He yelled handing me a bottle of Vodka.

I downed half the bottle as everyone cheered. I already felt drunk. I've only ever drank once or twice.

I wandered into the front yard and somehow ended up walking towards the avengers tower.

I stumbled into the elevator and pressed "5" which was the main room.

The elevator doors opened once I got to that level. I stumbled out and almost fell. "Peter?" I heard Mr. Stark's voice.

"Oh. Heyyyyy, Mr. Stark." The slur obvious in my voice. I looked around and saw everyone sitting on the couches. "Ohhhh. Everyone' here."

"Peter? What's wrong?" Steve asked. I stumbled more into the living room plopping myself on the couch next to him.

"Hey soldier." I slurred again. "Are you drunk?" Tony was obviously mad.

"Pufff! Noooo!" I said. "Jesus kid." Steve said. "Woah. Your hot..." I poked at Steve's chest. "Did you know I'm gay?" I slurred. "Umm..." Steve said looking at Tony for help.

"Pete... let's get you to bed." He said ignore the fact that I just accidentally came out to everyone.

He helped me to bed and I passed out immediately.

The next morning I woke up with a huge headache. "Morning kid." I saw Tony sitting next to me on my bed.

"Jesus..." I groaned. "Hang overs suck kid." He said.

I sat up slowly. "What happened?" I asked. "You came home drunk. You soft of outted yourself." He said.

"I what?!" I said scared. "It's ok kid. Just take these and you'll be ok in a few hours." He handed me 2 aspirins. "Thanks." I said.

"Of course kid." He smiled and walked out.

Oh shit... what did I do?...