Coming Out ~ Peter Parker

Warnings: None

Peter's POV

I'm Gay. I have been dating my boyfriend Harley for 2 years. The avengers don't know I'm gay. I haven't came out to them yet.

"Hey Peter? Are you coming to the party tomorrow?" Wanda asked. "What party?" I asked confused. "It's a couples party." Wanda said excited. "I don't know..." I said nervously. "Come on!" Sam said trying to get me to come.

"Ok. I'll be there." I smiled. "Great! Bring your girlfriend." Sam smiled.

Of course they assumed I had a 'girlfriend'.

Later that day I was at MJ house. "MJ? What do I do? They don't know I'm gay..." I said stressing out.

"I think you should bring Harley." MJ said. "What? Then they'll know." I said. "Ya, they'll accept you Peter. If they don't I'll kill them for you." MJ said hugging me. "Thanks MJ."

The next day I walked over to Harley's house. I knocked on the door.

"Oh, hey babe. What's up?" Harley gave me a kiss and invited me inside.

"I was umm... wondering if you wanted to come to a party? It's a couples thing..." I said nervously while massaging the back of my neck.

"Oh... are you sure? They don't know about us or that your gay." Harley said softly. "Ya. I'm sure. Do you wanna come with me?" I asked. "Sure Petey. I'd love to." He smiled. I smiled and kissed him.

Later tonight was the party. I was super nervous.

I got my outfit on and walked into the tower. Harley was going to meet me here.

I walked in the room and saw everyone hanging out. "Hey Peter!" Tony smiled. "Hi Mr. Stark."

"Kid. We've been over this. Call me Tony." Tony said. "Ok Mr- I mean Tony." I blushed in embarrassment. Tony smiled and everyone giggled.

"So where's the girlfriend Pete?" Wanda asked smirking. "Uhh... n-not here yet." I said nervously. "Oh ok."

I sat down at the bar waiting. I ended up waiting for 30 minutes before I heard the elevator ding.

I watched as Harley appeared and walked towards me. He sat down beside me and smiled. "You ready?" He asked taking a sip of my soda. I nodded.

I walked over to the Avengers with Harley. "Guys. This is Harley. Harley this is my family." I introduced them. "Harley?!" Tony beamed with excitement. "Mr. Stark?!" Harley hugged him. "How have you been?" Tony asked in shock.

"I'm good." Harley smiled. "I'm sorry? How do you know each other?" I asked. "Oh, I met Tony when I was 10. He basically broke into my garage." He explained. I nodded.

"So? How do you know Harley?" Tony asked curious. "Umm... Harley is my... boyfriend." I said stumbling over my words. Harley smiled and put his arm around my waist.

Tony's jaw dropped in shock but also happiness. "That's great Peter!" He smiled. Everyone else was shocked as well. They said things like, "I didn't know you were gay." Or "I'm so happy for you."

The rest of the night we laughed and talked about things. The night went great.