Sick Toddler ~ Peter Parker

Warnings: None

Peter's POV

I had a secret nobody knew about. That secret is 3 years old.

I have a daughter. Her name is Petra.

Her mom died when she was born. I was a single, teen dad. I wasn't ashamed of her, I just never told anyone. I am only 18...

I have an internship with Tony Stark. I became spider-man about 3 years ago, and have been in a internship for Mr. Stark for 2 years.

I've been working double jobs to support Petra. She started daycare a week ago.

Right now, I was on my way to pick Petra up from daycare.

I was supposed to go to the lab right now, but Petra was sick.

"Hello. I'm here to pick up Petra Parker." I said to the lady at the desk. She knew I was a teen dad but never judged me. "Oh yes! Peter, come on in." She led me to Petra who was sleeping on the couch.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket but ignored it. Petra always comes first.

"She's been asleep for a good hour. She was complaining about a headache." The teacher explained. "Thank you." I picked her up trying not to wake her.

As I walked back to my car, I felt my phone vibrate again. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

'Incoming call Mr. Stark...' it read.

I didn't answer and placed Petra in her car seat.

As I drove back home, my phone rang multiple times.

Tony's POV

I tried to call Peter multiple times. I was getting worried now.

I decided to track his phone.

I ended up finding his car and following back to his house.

Peter's POV

I parked the car and grabbed Petra out of her seat. She was still asleep.

I unlocked the apartment and walked inside. I placed Petra in her crib and set up the monitor.

I sat down on the couch but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

I got up and answered it.

"Mr. Stark?" I said in confusion. "W-what are you doing here?" I asked nervously.

"You weren't answering my calls." He said giving me a disappointed look. "I've been busy." I lied. He could tell.

All of the sudden I heard faint cries and sighed. "Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded as he walked in. I closed the door and started walking back to Petra's room.

She was crying in her crib standing up. "Oh Petra. Are you feeling okay?" I asked her feeling her forehead.

"Daddy..." she cried reaching out her hands. "Okay baby..." I picked her up out of her crib and carried her into the kitchen.

"Who's this?" Mr. Stark asked. "This is Petra." I said as I sat her on the counter. Mr. Stark looked really confused.

I grabbed medicine from the counter and put it in a sippy cup with juice. I gave it to Petra.

She held out grabby arms and I picked her up. "Daddy..." she wined. "I know baby..." I rubbed her back.

"Daddy?" Mr. Stark asked in shock. I sat down on the couch cradling my daughter in my arms.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her." I said looking up at him. He looked surprised. "She's yours?" He asked. "Yes. All mine..." I smiled.

"What about the mother?" My smile dropped. "She umm... she died when Petra was born..." I said as a tear fell down my face.

"Peter... I'm sorry..." he said while rubbing my back. "Thank you." I smiled a bit.

"Your not alone Pete." He smiled. "I know..." I smiled too.