And so it begins

Skip, 9-ish months later
Naruto has just given birth :D

Third POV
"Can I see them? Can I see them?"
"Ugh, soon Naruto, you've been at that for 10 minutes! Sleep so that you can regain energy and give us a break!" says a certain blonde haired woman
"Yeah, Naruto listen to Lady Tsunade and rest, you'll see them soon enough." says another certain blonde
"Please, you weren't the one that gave birth, Ino."
"Just sleep or we'll have to use a pill, and you know how those taste."
"Yes it tastes just like you..disgusting."
"Naruto. Unless you want to die today I suggest you not take over Sai's attitude"
"Ughh just let me see them!"
"No, they still need their injection. God this crying is driving me nuts."
"You were crying like that when you were born."
"Whatever, get me a glass of water."
"Okay."
Ino walked over and secretly slipped a pill into it.
"Drink up now, Naruto"
Ino smiled as she saw Naruto sink into a deep sleep.
"Now, where are the cuties?"
"Right over here! I still can't believe how cute they are! I wonder what Naruto's gonna name them."

Two babies lay in the cart on a clean towel. One had blonde hair and black eyes with no whiskers, while the other had whiskers, blue eyes, and black hair.

"Right, but we've got to inject them."
"Bring the injection, it's gonna hurt a bit, but you should be fine."
As a response, both babies started to wail louder, both at perfect sync.
"Man they're cute, but not as cute to the ears as to the eyes."

Naruto POV
I woke up from my deep sleep and figured that they put a pill somewhere and i had taken it. Man Ino is the only one that's gonna die today. I looked to my right. Two babies lay in a cart in adorable outfits. Just then, Kiba and Hinata came in with a bunch of balloons, with Iruka and Kakashi-sensei following right behind.
"HI NARUTO!"
"MY EARS!"
The babies started wailing.
"We only came here to see the babies, but Hinata said we had to get you gifts too."
He walked over to the crib, and i realized he also had a child.
"OMG Hinata gave birth?"
"Yes, she did, meet my child, Kinahi."
"Wow, nice name."
"Thanks, what you gonna name yours?"
"Hm Sunaki and Nisaki.."
"Not good names but still good names" said a silver hair man.
"Oh hi Kakashi-sensei..I didn't notice you."
"Whatever we just came to visit. Woah they look good..better than you"
"Wow rude much"

All my friends came later that day. It was really fun. January 24 is a day i'll never forget.

Haha, I know it's like CRINGE. I didn't really put much into this chapter, since im busy, but see you next one