Exams

and they have finished taking the written test, and forest of death because i can't write 10 chapters on the forest of death, and uhhh it's team vs team instead of one vs one and uh that's it? (third time remake i'm getting so annoyed rn) i swear if i accidentally delete this one more time i won't even make it anymore

Nisaki POV
It was finally time for the real deal! The final part of the chunin exams! I knew we would pass because we were probably the best ones there, and Sarada probably would too, that's why i was surprised when it showed
'Nisaki Uzumaki, Sunaki Uzumaki, and Kihani Inuzuka vs Sarada Uchiha, Chocho Akimichi, Shikadai Naara'

"Good luck."
"Sorry , but i don't think i'll be needing that."
She looked a bit red before walking away. I needed to discuss the team strategy with Sunaki and Kihani first. When we had a few seconds alone with each other, i discussed my idea.

"So, first we have to get Shikadai first before he makes up any genius plans that give us some real issues, and he also has shadow paralysis, so it's smart to get him first. Next is Chocho because expansion jutsu makes almost an impenetrable defense. Once we get those two out of the way, we go for Sarada. Got it?"
"No. What was that again?"
"Nevermind, you'll see."
I look over to Sunaki.

"Sunaki, i know they don't have any water style users on their team, so it's smart to use fire style jutsu because it'll most likely be super effective."
"When did you become so smart?"
"I've always been smart, anyways, for Shikadai, Air net, fireball jutsu, raging currents."
Before i got a chance to say anything else, the chunin exams person (idk what it's called) called for the contestants.

"Hey, can i fight Sarada? You always got to fight her in sparring matches."
I was a bit sad at first, i wanted to be the one to defeat Sarada, but i let him. It wouldn't make sense for me to defeat her and not let him do it too.

We walked to the entrance, where Sarada and her team where already standing. Parents were at the stands, and among them i saw dad.
"Look who's late?"
"Alright. Now that all contestants are here, the exams can begin. There are no rules, and there are no exceptions. Ready? Begin."

"Shadow Stitching!"
Shikadai used a jutsu literally the second we started. Shadow erupted from the ground, but we jumped to higher level. I nodded at Sunaki, signaling that it was the perfect time to use our combination jutsu.
"Fire style:Fireball jutsu!"
"Wind style: Air net!"
I was so sure we had him, and that's why i was so shocked when Chocho used expansion jutsu, stopping the flames. Sarada was also nowhere to be seen, so she's probably hiding somewhere underground.

After letting her burn for a bit, i nodded to Kihani.
"Water style: Ragkng Currents!"
She put out the flames, and that's when she was caught with Shikadai's shadow paralysis.
"Now, if you hurt me, you hurt her too!"
He started walking, and Kihani started walking too.
"Come on, you scared for your little teammate?"
"Lightning style: Electric Shockwave!"
Goodbye, Kihani. Shikadai and Kihani both lost consciousness and fell to the ground.

Sarada POV
"Lightning style: Electric Shockwave!"
I heard two voices from my hiding place and heard Shikadai and someone else fall to the ground. I was underground and reminded myself to visit Shikadai's grave. (let's pretend one of them have earth style)
It was now or never. I jumped out of my hiding place, a full out plan in my head. The girl was the weakest one, and it would be smart to get her out first before moving to the others.

For the twins, i would stun them with chidori and easily get a double kill. Then my team would win! All i had to do was execute it. I quickly equipped sharingan, and that's when they saw me, then they proceeded to whisper to each other! The girl wasn't there, but she was passed out along with Shikadai. My job was made easier.

"Is that really sharingan? Is she really that scared of us?"
"I think so. Why wouldn't she be?"
"Don't know, don't care. What jutsu do we use?"
They started talking in even lower voices, but i was able to catch a bit of it.
"Sharingan..use...no....dad.."
"I hope you know your whispering has nothing to do with this!"
"Yes it does. We're strategically working out a strategy to win this."

Then they started to whisper again.
"You said i could take her!"
"Yes, and you can. I don't care."
"Okay, whatever."
I couldn't let them build a good strategy, if that was what they were even doing.
"You should be scared, you know!"
"What happens if i'm not?"

This made me mad. They were so annoying!
"You guys are so annoying it's unbelievable!"
"And then how do you describe yourself?"
"Not annoying!"
"That's not what everyone else would call you."
"Shut up!"
"No."

Now, this was what made me mad. They were so insolent.
I made a spark of thunder in my hand that turned into a full on out chidori.

Nisaki POV
I knew that i promised Sunaki that he could take out Sarada, but she has chidori! I haven't seen a chidori vs chidori, but i haven't seen a rasengan vs chidori either! Before i could even say anything, Sunaki rushed out with a rasengan.

Naruto POV
I watched in horror as Sunaki and the other girl i still don't know rushed out with rasengan and..chidori? How did she know chidori? Nevermind about that, rasengan and chidori were never supposed to be used against one another!
Boom!
i am getting this off the first sasuke vs naruto don't mind me
A black orb appeared followed by bright white light that later turned to pastel colors.
Debris and dirt mixed with rocks went flying everywhere. The stand was safe because we were on high ground, but what about Kihani, Sunaki, and Nisaki? I quickly rushed over to the field, not caring about the amount of dust that trailed the air.

Nisaki POV
When i looked up, i saw that everywhere was an absolute mess. Everything was everywhere! Chidori and rasengan combined could be that strong? I started looking around for Kihani and Sunaki. I eventually found Shikadai and Kihani buried under dust, and kept a lookout for black hair. Perhaps if i look for Sarada, i'll also find Sunaki. I stumbled over something and realized it was Chocho.

I decided to bring her back to where Kihani and Shikadai were. After doing that, the dust finally cleared up, and i could see more clearly now.
I saw Sunaki and Sarada under a rock, and saw a black haired man near Sarada. Dad was there in a few minutes, and while the black haired man was busy unburying Sarada, dad said something i didn't even understand.

"Sasuke?"

i feel like i did a better job this time than the last 2 times. bruh if i delete this one, i will be so mad.