Chapter 1: Beginnings!

*The camera zooms in on a hedgehog, a 11 year old boy with rollerskates, and another boy with a blaster-arm thing getting chased by some guy in a giant ship that's shooting lasers at the three. The camera also zooms in on the man in the giant ship at times. The camera freezes on the three boys.*  (Bold text is when Sonic is narrating)

(Ignore that the pic looks stupid I couldn't find a picture of Megaman running and I couldn't find a pic of Lan running with a serious expression/Pretend Megaman's hand is the megabuster)

"So, I know what you're thinking...'why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog and two boys getting chased by a madman with a mustache from the civil war?'"
*The camera unfreezes and the three boys are seen running away from the man who was shooting lasers at them*

"Well, to be honest, it feels like I've been running my whole life. Is this too much? Am I going too fast? It's kind of what I do--You know what? Let's back up."

*The hedgehog mimics a rewind sound as the scene reverses and once it stops an island can be seen*

"This is the island I'm from..It had everything. Sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls, public access to loop-de-loops. And I never had to catch a school bus because I could run across the entire island in less than two seconds. Also there was no school- I know, pretty sweet island, right?"

*A young version of the hedgehog can be seen running around the island*

"I was born with extraordinary powers..and was told to keep them secret..and like any kid, I did the exact opposite."

*The young hedgehog runs to a house and bumps into an owl, waking her up*

"That's Longclaw. She took care of me. She was basically Obi-Wan Kenobi. If Obi-Wan Kenobi had a beak and ate mice."

*The young hedgehog lands on the ground and is laughing happily*

Longclaw:"Sonic, somebody could have seen you!"

Young Sonic: "No one saw me. I'm too fast! And, I wanted to bring you this."

*Young Sonic pulls out a sunflower and Longclaw takes it*