Chapter 3: Eggman!

*The scene changes to the Military at the baseball diamond and a large black truck pulls in, catching the attention of a Man named Major Bennington.* 

Major Bennington: "What the..."

*A staircase opens and Dr Robotnik steps out of the truck with his assistant, Mr Match, who has has left WWW(World 3)*

*Dr Robotnik walks toward the Major, taking his glasses off.*

Dr. Robotnik "Are you in charge here?"

Major Bennington: "Yes I Am-"

Dr. Robotnik: "Nope!"

Major Bennington: "My-"

Dr. Robotnik: "Wrong!"

Major Bennington: "Name-"

Dr. Robotnik: "I'm in charge!

Major Bennington: "Is Major-"

Dr. Robotnik: "Me!"

Major Bennington: "Ben-"

Dr. Robotnik: "I'm in charge." 

*Robotnik says as Mr Match shows Robotnik's badge*

Dr. Robotnik: "You've never seen anything like this before. It says I'm the top banana in a world full of hungry little monkeys. Allow me to clarify." 

*The Doctor Turns his head to the side while making a servo noise* 

Dr. Robotnik: "In a sequentially ranked hierarchy based on a level of critical importance, the disparity between us is too vast to quantify. Mr Match?"  *Robotnik walks away*

Mr. Match: "Aye, the Doctor thinks your basic, mate."

Dr. Robotnik: "I'm initiating a sweep sequence." *Robotnik presses buttons on his glove*

Dr. Robotnik: "10 miles in every direction should suffice."

*A bunch of drones start being dispatched from Robotnik's truck.*

Dr. Robotnik: "Is he still looking at me funny?"

Mr. Match: "Yes, Doctor."

Dr. Robotnik: "Tell him to stop or I'll pull up his search history-" 

Mr. Match: "If you don't stop looking at the Doctor he'll-"

Major Bennington: "I'm not deaf."

Dr. Robotnik: "And tell him his men report to me now. Blah blah blah... blah blah blah... blah blah blah." 

*The doctor says, mocking Major Bennington.*

Major Bennington:"Excuse me? Listen, pal, I don't know if you realize-"

Dr. Robotnik: "I'm sorry, Major. What was your name?"

Major Bennington: "Benning-"

Dr. Robotnik: "NOBODY CARES! Nobody cares. Listen, Major Nobody-Cares. You know why nobody cares who you are? Because nobody cares about your feeble accomplishments. And nobody cares how proud your mommy is that you're now reading at a third-grade level. Have you finished Charlotte's Web yet? Spoiler alert: she dies in the end. And she leaves a big creepy egg sac."

*The doctor says while walking around Bennington. Robotnik looks at his drone flying around.*

Dr. Robotnik: "Ah, my babies! Ooh! Look at what came out of my egg sack! You know what I love about machines?" 

*The doctor turns to face the drones.*

Dr Robotnik: "They do what they're told, they follow their programming! They don't need time off to get drunk and put the boat in the water!...Now, you do what you're told. Stand over there on the edge of your personal abyss, and watch my machines do your job."

*Bennington walks away annoyed as Mr Match turns to face the Doctor.*

Dr. Robotnik: "Can you feel it, Match?"

Mr. Match: "Aye, yes I can, Doctor."

Dr. Robotnik: "It's evolution, Match..." 

*Robotnik says as he presses buttons on his gloves*

Dr. Robotnik: "It's evolution!"

*The drones fly into the distance and the scene changes to the drones spreading out in the woods and one scans a rock and finds a shoe print on it.*

*Dr Robotnik is seen watching and controlling the drones on a giant holographic screen as Mr Match walks in.* 

Dr. Robotnik: "Mr Match?"

Mr. Match: "Doctor."

Dr. Robotnik:"Do you see anything useful in this image?" 

*The doctor shows an image of the shoe print*

Mr. Match: "No, I don't..What about you Torchman?" 

*Mr Match says as he takes out his P.E.T.. Torchman is shown on the P.E.T shaking his head.* (I forgot if he could do that or not but just pretend he somehow can)

Dr. Robotnik:"Of course, you don't. Your eyes aren't expertly trained to spot tracks by the native american Shadow wolves."

  *The Doctor presses the buttons and the images shows an unusual footprint*
Mr. Match: "Fascinating..."

Dr. Robotnik:"No. What's fascinating is that I've determined the exact height, weight, and spinal curvature of this creature, and my computer can't find a single match for it anywhere in Earth's animal kingdom. This blackout was not a terrorist attack, and that's no baby bigfoot. This guy is something else... entirely. Divert all search units to the sight of the footprint. That's one small step for man, one giant leap for me." 

*The doctor says while chuckling*

*The scene changes to Sonic watching the drones looking around for him.*

Sonic: "Okay, okay, everything's fine...you played some baseball, got a little upset, lightning shot out of your butt and now they're coming for you!" *Sonic says to himself as he runs to his home.* 

Sonic: "Alright..alright.. Earth isn't safe anymore. Time for plan B: Mushroomville. But I gotta take my stuff. Okay, essential items only." *Sonic starts running around while packing his things in his bag.* 

Sonic: "Okay, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair gel, night-light. Funny hat. This half-eaten cantaloupe. Oh, my scented candle. My entire comic book collection. Beanbag chair. Can a beanbag chair fit in a backpack? No, no, no. Of course not. That's stupid. Okay, what else? The rings! The rings, yes, of course! Here we go. Ring time. Mushroom planet, here I come." 

*Sonic grabs the satchel and is about to toss the ring, but sees a bunch of drones.* 

Sonic: "Oh no! They're right outside. I gotta go somewhere else.." 

*Sonic takes a final look at his home*

"Goodbye cave.." *Sonic says before he walks out*