Chapter 5: On the road!

*Mr match runs inside the house*

Mr. Match: "Doctor, are you alright?" 

*Mr Match helps him up*

Mr. Match: "I saw a little boy race out of here and thought-" 

Dr. Robotnik: "That you should stop them? Open your mouth and say you thought that you should stop them."

Mr. Match: "No.. I thought that I should check if you were alright, sir."

*The doctor grabs Mr Match by the jaw and stares at him.*

Dr. Robotnik: "You know what's hard about being the smartest person in the world?"

Mr. Match: "Everyone else seems stupid?"

Dr. Robotnik: "Stupid, yes! Way to go! You got that one." *The doctor lets go of Mr Match and grabs his glasses* 

Dr. Robotnik: "Whatever this creature is, it's our job to secure it, neutralize it, uncover the source of its power. And if it resists... we take it apart... piece by piece." *Robotnik puts his glasses on*

Dr. Robotnik: "See what makes it tick. Mr. Match?"

Mr. Match: "Doctor?"

Dr. Robotnik:"Call Optical Illusions. Tell them I need new frames." *Robotnik takes off the glasses and throws them* "They know what kind I like." *Robotnik starts walking away until he stops* 

Dr. Robotnik:" Oh, and bring that quill."

Mr. Match: "Aye, of course, Doctor."

*The scene switches to the car on the open road.*

Lan: "Alright pal, you need to start talking right now. Who are you? WHAT are you?"

Sonic: "I'm a hedgehog! I feel like that's obvious. And I'm in big trouble."

Lan: "Oh, you're in big trouble? You're not the one who just attacked some government weirdo back there!"

Sonic:"You think you have problems? I lost my Rings!"

Lan:"Rings?? What are rings??"

Sonic: "Okay, Rings are how all advanced cultures travel between worlds. And now mine are on top of a pointy building I've only ever seen on your T-shirt! So. I would like you to take me to Cyber City so I can obtain my Rings and use them to go to the Mushroom Planet."

Lan: "Mushroom Planet? That exists?"

Sonic: "Yes!"

Megaman: "Turns out, he's correct. There is a mushroom planet that exists. Nothing lives there other than a bunch of mushrooms."

Lan: "Right...." 

*Lan says in disbelief as he stops moving*

Lan: "Alright, get out."

Sonic: "I'm sorry, what now?"

Megaman: "Netto-"

Lan: "Look, this is the worst possible time for me to get myself into trouble, okay? You asked me to save your life, I saved your life. Now, please, go get your Ring things to go to your mushroom land. Hopefully I'm gonna wake up in a hospital bed and the doctor's gonna tell me that my surgery was a big success. Okay? So, bye bye!"

Sonic: "Okay. Goodbye." *Sonic gets out of the car and just stands there.*

Lan: "Bye...why aren't you leaving?"

Sonic: "Because I have no idea where Cyber City is."

Lan: "It's west."

Sonic: "West?"