Chapter 8~ The Rescue (that may or may not fail very badly)

Annabeth's POV

~The Testing room 3:45 a.m.~

Luke pressed a button on the screen and I started to feel so much pain. It was like I was getting stabbed with a poision knife 100 times. I could feel blood getting drained out of me. Before I blacked out from blood loss, I heard Janice say, "She's the one." What confused me the most Were the brown curls sticking out of a door.

~ le Simulation~

I saw Percy standing in front of me. In front of him was Luke. They had guns pointed at eachother, and had their finger on the trigger. "Choose." They said in unison. "Choose one." I stared at them. "No." I said. "I'm not choosing." "Then you choose none." They pulled the trigger and I jumped in between them. I died for them.

The simulation changed. I was in front of Luke and he was holding a baby. I smiled. Maybe I could live in this simulation forever.... No. I had to get back. I had to get back to Percy. I had realized that Luke was the one who kidnapped me and Percy while I was talking to the Amity Girls. I looked up to Luke and saw that It was Percy.

I stared at him and he kissed me, surprisingly I kissed back. It was real... No... I pulled back. "Annabeth?" He asked. "What's wrong?" I slapped him. Hard. "You're not real." I said, and he dissolved.

The next thing I know, I'm in a room full of spiders. Great. I have to bite my lip to keep myself from screaming. All of a sudden, the spiders make a pathway and a giant black widow spider with a lady's waist and head came up to me. A sword appeared in my hand. Fight, Said a voice. So that's what I did. I stabbed, sliced and stabbed again. But the black widow lady was better. She punched me and I stumbled back, clutching my nose. I stabbed her in the gut, and she dissolved, but the spiders kept coming. I screamed again, and again, and again.

~Hazel's POV~
~The Testing Room 4:26 a.m.~

      "Her heart is a beating too fast." Said Luke, pressing buttons. "We need to stop." Janice shook her head. "A little more."

Tori, Nico and Jason had gone to save Percy. They were taking a long time, but I'm guessing it was becasue Percy had them save the other imprisoned demigods. "Hazel!" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and sawq Percy grinning. He had a bloody nose and was bruised, but other than that, he was fine. We exchanged stories until Tori inturepted us. "We still need to help Annabeth."

I gasped. Percy and I looked at Annabeth from our little hiding spot and saw her with bullet holes in her stomach a and a broken nose. What are they doing to her? I thought. I always looked up to Erudite, but now I understand why Annabeth transfered.

Percy couldn't take it anymore. He ran out of our hiding place and tackled Luke. That was a very bad idea. Luke accidently pressed some buttons, and Annabeth started thrashing around. "PERCY!" Piper screamed. "Stop It!" I suddenly had the urge to stop what I was doing. "Charmspeak." Said Tori.

Percy let go of Luke and he ran and got some gaurds. We all started to fight while Leo and Tori frantically tried to stop whatever Janice and Luke had Annabeth do. Annabeth was now bloodied and bruised. By the time we finished fighting, Leo had successfully stopped the thingie. But by then, Annabeth wasn't moving.

><(((•*-

YOU CAN CALL ME UNCLE RICK ⊙ω⊙⊙▽⊙(≧▽≦)
get used to this, I haven't even throwed Percabth in Tartarus yet. >:) Now if you mind, imma gonna hide in my safe house now.┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴├┬┴┬┴

~Calypso (The one who turned into a muffin)