Chapter 9~ The Girl

~Percy's POV~
~Erudite Hospital 5:45 a.m.~

       Rushing Annabeth to the Erudite hospital wasn't Percy's idea of spending his morning. Tori, Nico, and Hazel ran off to help more demigods, Leo locked down Erudite so no one could get in or out, and the resat of us rushed Annabeth to the hospital. We had some kids help her out, and they made us leave the room.

~Hazel's POV~
~Erudite Jail 5:57 a.m,~

          "I think that's everyone." Nico said, patting me on the back. I looked around and saw a heavily locked door. I nudged Tori and pointed at the door. "What about that one?" Tori look at Nico and nodded. She opened the door with a device and looked inside. The room was marked Ogygia, which I guessed was a codeword for a high security prison. I frowned, it seemed like no one was in the room.

         "You do know that you're letting the cold air get in right?" I turned around. A girl about 15 was behind us, she and hazel eyes and almond colored hair put into a braid. "Calypso, Daughter of Atlas, at your service." She said. "I assume you know my half-sister, Zoe?"

~Erudite Technology Center 6:06 a.m.~

        "Hey guys," Leo said as we entered the room. "Just five more buttons need to pressed and I'm done." He pressed 5 more buttons then look at us, smiling. His smile faded when he saw Calypso. "Why is She here?" He said She like it was a name. "I'm guessing you already know Calypso..." He nodded. Calypso eyes got teary. I'm sorry, she mouthed, but Leo shook his head.

      "It's to late to apologize." And with that, Leo Valdez ran out of the room. I narrowed my eyes at Calypso. "What was that?..." Calypso turned to me, her face emotionless, but her eyes were a different story. They were showed how she was inside, I saw every time I looked at Nico, or Leo. She was broken inside. "It's none of your business." She scowled and stormed out of the from.

            "Well," Tori said. "On that happy note, who wants breakfast?"

*$*$*$*$**$*$*$*$*$**$*

     Well that was short. I actually am so grateful to everyone. 1.07K READS!!!!!!!??? HOLY HERA!!! I thought I would stay at 200 read at least, but man! Wow.

NOW TIME FOR THE QUESTION THINGIE THANG.

Q: Who was Octavion named after?

      I AM SO HAPPY! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)ಠ⌣ಠ ಠ⌣ಠ ಠ⌣ಠ ಠ⌣ಠ

                 Signing off for now,
                                                  Calypso