pt 10 Take your pick!!!

part 10.

TW: I don't know if this needs a trigger warning or not it's probably a bit late but anyway TW for excessive language  IDK.... Oh also may get violent umm just skip down a bit till you see these stars ************ that's when it's safe lol.

little note: If I accidently use the wrong name for a character I'm sorry. People who know me irl THIS IS NOT BASED OFF ANYONE I SWEAR!!!!

"That slut is ugly AF come on just leave her Jared I know you want to" Taylor says still everyones staring at me.

I take a sip out of this bottle of some sort of fancy drink. before I walk up to Taylor.

"Hey umm Taylor you do realise your causing a scene and It's kinda ruining the party." I say as i stare at her.

"Nobody asked you. You ugly cunt!" Taylor says.

I see Emily's parents who are probably like 50 looking disgusted.

"Can you please take this outside" I say staring like I'm burning a hole through her skull with my vision.

Taylor doesn't say anything but instead punches me right in the face.

"YOU CRAZY BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I scream at her. Without time to think she jumps at me me and starts trying to punch me more.

I grab onto her and pull both of us off the stage and straight onto the floor. Not gonna lie that kinda hurt. I start punching her. Next thing I know I break her nose blood pouring everywhere but it doesn't stop her. She gets up and grabs onto my hair and slams my face into the a near by wall. I grab her waist as I wham my knee into her chest causing her to fall to the ground winded. 

I hear cheering. I then see Dion and Jared filming.  Next thing I know Emily is walking straight at us. Oh shit she looks mad and I don't blame her.

"Taylor you fat bitch I didn't even want you in MY LIFE. Now you come over and abuse MY GUESTS, Embarrass me in front of MY FAMILY and ruin MY WEDDING. YOU SELFISH WHORE LIFE ISNT ALL ABOUT YOU!!! JACKSON DOEN'T LOVE YOU HE'S HAD 5 GIRLFRIEND SINCE YOUS BROKE UP WHICH WAS 3 YEARS AGO!!!" Emily screams at Taylor 

"I made you popular you ungrateful bitch" Taylor says spitting out blood.

"Yeh and I'm going to be the one who puts you 6ft under." Emily says as she grabs a baseball bat that for some reason was just sitting near her????

Emily starts beating the shit out of Taylor as I catch my breath. Taylor then starts to scream as she cries. I pull Emily off Taylor and then some random dude kicks Taylor out of the venue.

There's blood on the bottom of Emily's dress but a she clearly doesn't care. 

Emily walks up on stage to give a speech of her own.

***********************************************************************************************

"I'm sorry for that little disruption. Lets get back to partying!!!!" Emily says as she goes to the dance floor to dance and everyone joins her.

I go to the bathroom because my face is stinging. When I look in the mirror I see blood dripping from my nose, mouth and head.

I think I should call Tempest to pick me up. I walk out of the bathroom and I walk  up to Jared.

"HOLY SHIT YOUR FACE" Jared says staring at me.

"Yeh hey I might see if Tempest can pick me up" I say staring at Dion and Jared

"You might want to get checked out by a doctor" Jared says looking at Dion

"Aha that fight made my wedding 100times better" Dion says as he walks to go dance with his wife.

"Ok well I'm going to dance text me when you get home" Jared says walking off.

I see Emily's parents staring at me. I walk over to them.

"I am so sorry for causing a scene" I say apologizing to this people who don't even know me.

"Sweety you didn't cause it.  But I must admit I'm kind of glad you got rid of Taylor she's been a bitch since her and Emily hung out. Also Emily didn't make out with Tommy. Tommy was Taylor's brother who died when she was 5." Emily's mum explains.

I walk outside to call Tempest to pick me up.

"Heyyyy girllll who you fuck this time???" Tempest answers the phone

"No one. I was wondering if you could pick me up" I ask hoping that he will be fine with driving 5 hours.

"The thing is I'm kind of never sober and if I get an other warning I lose my license sooooo" Tempest explains.

"It's fine I'll see if someone else can" I say as I hang up the phone.

I scroll through my contacts.

Kayden: NO IM NOT TALKING TO HIM

Layla: She's probably asleep

Halston: Went on a business trip so no.

Leo: hmmm maybe. He could be working though.

Mum: OOOP haven't talked to her in a while.

Dad: I really should talk to my parents

Aaron: Who the fuck...OHHH he's my neighbour. 

I'll call Leo first.

"Hey what's up???" Leo answers

"wondering if you could take the next 10 hours to pick me up and drive me home???" I ask

"I would but Kayden's using it. He said some psycho bitch slashed his tires." Leo answers

"That psycho bitch would be me. Anyway I'll try Layla or my neighbour." I say as I hang up the phone

I'll try Layla I guess....

I call Layla but she doesn't pick up. Must be asleep.

I haven't talked to Aaron in ages. 

"Hello???" Aaron answers the phone in a confused tone.

"Hey it's me Ray your neighbour" I say back.

"Ohh hi what's up???"

"My face is kinda fucked up and I was wondering If you would drive 5 hours to pick me up from a wedding???" I ask expecting him to say no

"Uhh sure just text me the address" He answers then I hang up.

I text him the address and then in the corner of my eye I see Taylor staring at me.

Seriously fuck off.

end of part 10