Chapter 3: The First Day

No POV

"The first four were really close." Someone explained. "They're all brothers who were from a poor family, but someone left them a huge inheritance and a mansion, and now they live in luxury. Turns out, they have more than one quirk."

"More than one quirk?" Aizawa repeated.

"Yeah. The first two, Time and Wild, came in really close. Though all of them are really powerful, and each of them use an effective strategy. It's to note that they have items, and their shared quirk is something they call an inventory, where they can share unlimited items. Wild seems to have an upgraded version of this." the person continued.

"Do they seem cocky?" someone else asked.

"No, actually. While they have their fun moments, they're all really polite. Four ran into me on the day of the exam and apologised politely, and didn't go overboard with it. An apology, then he simply left. They're good kids." the other answered.

"Interesting," Aizawa said. "On the other hand, we have Midoriya. He had no villian points, but took out that zero pointer in one hit."

"Hm.." everyone else was lost in thought.

~~~

Izuku's POV

As Uraraka chatted, the four...top scorers...entered the classroom.

"Hey everyone!" One said with a big smile. "I don't think we've properly met! I'm Wild Faron, and these are my awesome brothers."

"It's you guys. The top scorers." Iida said. "You and Midoriya saw something in the exam, didn't you?"

"Uh..." Wild said, before pushing someone forward. "Thisistheoldman!"

Everyone stared at him. The 'old man' cleared his throat.

"Ah um, sorry about that introduction. I'm Time Faron, the eldest brother to these little idiots," Time said with a fond smile, ruffling Wild's hair. 

"I'm Four Faron," Four stepped forward, "Nice to meet you all."

Did his eyes just change colour? That must be part of his quirk.

"Oh, and I'm Twilight," Twilight said. "Twilight Faron. Wild, did you bring the leftover cake?"

"Uh....no...we ate it all," Wild flushed.

The brothers began to laugh.

"And here's the chain," Time laughed. 

"It's great to meet you!" Uraraka said, "I can't wait to meet everyone else, and the teachers! It's going to be so great making friends-"

"If you're here to just make friends, you should just pack up your stuff and leave." a voice said.

Instantly, as if they were one, the brothers looked towards the caterpillar behind Uraraka.

"Is it a type of monster?" Wild whispered, but Twilight elbowed him in the ribs.

"Alright, alright," he muttered.

The zip opened and the head drank some yougurt.

"Ah!" I, Uraraka and Iida exclaimed.

The man stood up, getting out of the sleeping bag.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher." he began.

Everyone gasped. Our teacher? He must be some kind of pro, but why does he look so worn out?

Mr Aizawa took out some jumpsuits.

"Wear these and meet me outside," he said, "And hurry up."

Wild immediately picked up his, and it faded into blue light. One his body, the same thing happened, and he was wearing the jumpsuit.