Chapter 4: Battle Preparation

Wild's POV

When I went to visit Recovery Girl, she told me about how she wouldn't mind keeping any food I'd make, just to make people's recovery easier. I agreed, telling her I'd bring extra food tomorrow.

Four, Twilight, Time and I decided to split up and go look to see what people were like here. I, for one, jogged up to Midoriya.

"Hey, Midori!" I said.

"Oh hi! Thanks for healing me!" Midoriya said, not even registering that I just gave him a nickname. "Wild, was it?"

I grinned, "Yep! You did great for that ball throw."

Midoriya winced. "Yeah, but I got last."

I shrugged, "It's not about that in my opinion. It takes more than power, y'know- if you have support items, you can still be great."

My hand felt for where the Shiekah Slate used to be, and I remembered it was part of me now. It was weird without the familiar weight.

"Wild Faron!" a voice shouted, and Iida walked towards us in that strange fashion. "Nice to meet you. Aren't you going with your brothers?"

"Nah, we decided to see everyone. I'm going to go to the station, if you're coming?" I asked.

"Yes. I am." Iida said.

"And so am I!" Uraraka exclaimed, running towards us. 

~~~

On our way back, we chatted. They were good friends. I went off at our stop, and turns out I was the last one there. Everyone else was chatting, and we all broke into conversations with our new friends.

Turns out, Time and Twilight became friends with Momo , and, surprisingly, Shoto. While Shoto was quiet and closed off, Twilight felt a connection with him. 

Four became friends with the strangest of all. He became friends with Tokoyami and Tsuyu. It wasn't exactly the people that we had expected of him to click with.

 ~~~

The next day, we dragged our new friends to a table in the cafeteria. It looked like Izuku wasn't used to so many friends before, but we all made everybody feel comfortable. It was quite nice, actually. The group clicked together well. If only the rest of the chain was here.

~~~

"I...AM...HERE!" a voice shouted, and most people got starry eyed.

Us heroes? We winced. That was the most cringey, weird...

No wonder Hylia said she didn't like this universe. While everyone was fawning over All Might, we all shared a look. We had to find him in his small form or whatever it was called. That was part of the mission.

"Welcome to the most important class of UA High! Think of it as Heroing 101. It's where you learn the basics of being a pro!" All Might said.

As he continued talking, he revealed the costumes. Everybody agreed to just wear a modified version of their usual clothes, with defence upgrades and maybe even some extra things. It was the best way to do it.

~~~

"Hey!" Izuku said, "Wild, you look great!"

I kept the tunic, but added some modifications. It had a shiekah slate on the side as well as 'Wild' stiched onto it. I did keep the pants the same, with a shiekah eye stitched onto the side.

I grinned. "Thanks! You look good, too!"

That was, except for the obvious fanboying of All Might, who was so cringe in my opinion. But I kept my mouth shut.

~~~

TEAMS (Yes, actually randomised)

A: Tsuyu + Todoroki

B: Kirishima + Momo

C: Kaminari + Midoriya

D: Sato + Tokoyami

E: Mineta + Bakugo

F: Aoyama + Shoji

G: Hagakure + Sero

H: Mina + Koda

I: Iida + Wild

J: Time + Ojiro

K: Four + Jiro

L: Twilight + Uraraka

(Yes, The Links were actually last one here.)

HERO/VILLIAN TEAMS (Also randomised)

Hero: F, H, K, D, G, A

Villian: E, I, L, J, B, C

~~~

"Hey, Wild!" a voice said.

I turned to see Iida.

"We are in a team together." Iida said, "So let's hope to do well!"

~~~

Time's POV

"You're the transforming one, aren't you?" A voice asked.

I was wearing my regular, with a clock on the side with a ocarina behind it, as well as the mask of the fierce deity on my back.

"Yep. And you're my partner," I said.

Ojiro shifted nervously.

"Don't worry! We're going to do great," I said.

~~~

Four's POV

"Hello? You're Four Faron, right?" A voice asked.

My costume was my regular, but the four swords position before combining was on my front.

I turned around. A girl with short purple hair. Must be Jiro.

"Yeah. And you must be Jiro," I said.

She nodded. "Yeah. So who are we facing?"

"My brother, Twilight, and Uraraka." I explained.

~~~

Twilight's POV

"Twilight!" a voice exclaimed. "We're in a group!"

There was more details. A wolf next to a golden wolf, a sword, a portal, Midna as an imp (silhouette).

I smiled, "Yeah, we are. We're facing Four, so we need a good strategy. Maybe four of them."

Uraraka smiled. "We'll do great!"

~~~

No POV

Everyone was ready. The first two was sent to the base, while the rest of the teams went to the room, each thinking of plans. It was going to be a tough battle ahead.