60

-

"Iwa? Oikawa-senpai?" M/N called out, rather confounded.

M/N was definitely not expecting his two senpais to be resting on his front porch like it was some kind of hotel lounge.

"M/N!" The both of them called out, simultaneously standing up to greet M/N.

"We came here to find you but you weren't home." Iwaizumi explained.

"Yeah. Because you told me that you wanted to go home to lay on your bed, we kind of assumed that you'd be at home. Turns out you weren't." Oikawa sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I was delayed by some unexpected things."

"No need to apologize. We came here unannounced after all." Iwaizumi brushes off M/N's apology.

"Yeah, but still..." M/N pursed his lips.

"Also, did my mother not open the door for you? She said she was home. So why are you both at the porch?" M/N looked questioningly at his senpais.

M/N didn't want to tell them that they looked like either stalkers or homeless people camping by a house porch the way that they were just there.

"Oh. She did but we left initially." Iwaizumi answered.

"Then why did you come back?" M/N asked as he unlocked the front door declaring loudly that he was home.

"I was worried." Oikawa spoke out.

"Aw, that so sweet." M/N cooed.

Iwaizumi shoved Oikawa, "He had some kind of nonsense inkling that you were somehow kidnapped into Shiratorizawa. Wild imagination am I right?"

M/N looked at Iwaizumi bewildered, "How did you know?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

All three of them looked confused at each other. With Oikawa and Iwaizumi looking more and more concerned.

"M/N what did you just say?" Iwaizumi inquired pressingly.

M/N was scared for a moment, wondering what went wrong, speaking rather unsurely, "um, I said how did you know?"

"So you... just came back from Shiratorizawa?" Iwaizumi questioned completely calmly.

Oikawa, on the other hand, was nowhere near as calm, "SEE! I KNEW IT! MY GUT FEELINGS WERE RIGHT. WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU M/N-CHAN?!"

"Relax Shittykawa." Iwaizumi chided as he held onto Oikawa, preventing him from grabbing M/N in sheer panic.

"Um haha um Ushijima-san just sort of kidnapped me to Shiratorizawa?" M/N spoke hesitantly, avoiding eye contact.

"You mean that Ushijima just picked you off the ground like a sack of potatoes, against your will and brought you to his school?" Iwaizumi maintained his sangfroid as he tried to comprehend.