Chapter 4

Nothing...

Nothing, that's all I can say to describe this moment, and by this I don't mean, nothing important, I mean literally nothing, that's all I see and that's all I feel at the moment. I should have known this day wouldn't turn out very good. I mean why did I even begin to think that I could have a full day without something going wrong.

Sometimes I don't get the world, why does it have to be so damn sucky, I mean I totally get that the world needs bad so the good shines through, but I'm really having trouble finding the good in this world for a while now.

Let me elaborate on what I mean, I'm having a good, fun day for once were I can forget that I live in a nightmare. But I mean the world must be like 'oh she's having too much of a good day, lets go fuck something up of hers' and that's exactly it. I come home to find absolutely nothing. And I don't mean no noise or people or food, oh no.

I mean everything! Those damn people took everything, the couch is gone, the fridge, the TV's, the tables, you name anything in this house that use to be here is gone. As I go around the house, its kinda like when you walk into a brand new house with nothing in it. Yea empty.

I know ill be better off and everything but it still hurts, not the fact they left, and with everything, excluding everything I bought, which is some blankets, pillows, my TV and game console and games. Other than that even my room is empty. What truly hurts now is that I know I'm truly alone, for gods sake I cant even find Lale, for some reason I think they even took my damn cat. Yuki always did have a soft spot for it, bigger than mine, if I even had one that is. Most of my clothes and bathroom things I bought so they're still there luckily. I decide I'm to tired to deal with these things so ill do it in the morning. I quickly change into some loose short-shorts and a tank-top.

~{TIME SKIP}~(few days later, Tuesday)

I called in sick yesterday as the fact that ill need to care for myself really kicked in, I spent the whole day changing my schedule for work to get the dinner rushes or lunch on the weekends, and anytime after school till the close. My bosses were a little reluctant and confused by my sudden change but I told them I was now living by my-self and they went ahead and okayed them. There only bargain was I had to take off a few days during school breaks to not get too tired. Of course they offered to pay me, like a sick day since I didn't really use mine.

Today though, I'm back on to school, I spend it doing what I normally do, draw and space out, oh and the random in-class assignments, and then my homework. As the end of the day rolled around I had just finished drawing the Cherry tree and bumped into a class-mate of mine, I believe his name was Jun of he went by that anyway. And he offered to but the picture! I sold it for surprisingly 10,000 yen!! He~he, he needed something for his girlfriend and he forgot their anniversary, something like that. This could be Fu~n, I think I found my third job~!

~{TIME SKIP}~ (To Friday after school, conference meeting)

"where are your parents Ms. Higeoka?"

"well as you can see, Mr.Mushi~Mush" I used the nickname I have for Mushimo-sensei, knowing he was in fact not a big fan of it. "they are not here" I said using my hand to show the empty seats next to me.

"I can see that Ms. Higeoka, but why?" the serious air was starting to bother me so I quickly jumped onto my seat and slammed my foot onto the desk before me, striking a superhero pose, fist in the air, ready for take-off

"well, Mr.Mushi~Mush, you know how they are, when crime is spotted, they must stop it~ that's the life of a superhero for ya' so to answer your question, they're not here because there too busy saving the world, pretty awesome parents I have, go head be jealous." I answered sitting down with a serious face. I only got a blank expression back from him. So I gave one right back we were like this until there was a knock at the door saying the next family was here. I quickly stood up, "well, don't want to waste anymore time for you, so maybe next time~!" I said waving goodbye.

"I expect you here tomorrow, after school, with either your parents or guardian" he yelled out to me as I walked away.

"You'll never catch me Copper~!" I yelled back as I skipped down the halls. I was free today so I was looking for an Ema when suddenly I bumped right into a Yuk~Tuk, and beside him was an Ema! "jackpot~!" I yelled loudly as I made a lunge to hug chii but was held back by Yuk~Tuk.

"what do you think your doing?!"

"trying to give Chii my love, I have a lot too, you must be jealous," I say looking away but then back at him "sorry my heart and mind is only filled with my Ema~!" I say getting out of his hold and hugging Ema as she blushed bright red. "oh and, don't tell anyone but..." I looked around to see that blonde Kaname here and lean over to Yuk~Tuk's ear and whisper, "and older men, you know why~? There just more experienced, in... I looked over at Kaname who nickname I came up with right now... Ame~Chan and winked at him, he seemed taken back but then blushed a slight red as did Yuk~Tuk "bed" I finished in his ear blowing a little hot air. His face got as red as a tomato.

"I-I-I di-did-didn't ne-ed to know th-that!!" he yelled out then ran away.

"what did you tell him?" Ame~Chan and Chii asked together. I gave them a devilish smirk and started skipping pulling Ema with me.

"only way you'll know is if you ask him, and I don't think he will ever repeat what I told him to anyone~" I said happily "oh but~ if you really want to know you could do me a favor~!"

Ame~Chan was about to answer when Ema cut him off, "NO, never again, that must have been the worst experience in my life! Kaname, never agree to owe her a favor! Its like hell" Ame-chan was taken back by how serious Ema was and the fact she cursed no less.

I pouted and countered back with a simple "no fair, they need to experience it themselves." I thought for a minute than a thought came to my mind, "ah~! Ems can I come over to your place~?! I don't have work today and I don't want to go shopping or cook for that matter! And we haven't hung out since you moved~!" I pleaded. She looked over to Ame-chan and he looked down at me, "only if you tell me what you said~" he said with a wink that didn't bother me.

"deal but you guys cant tell anyone~"

"okay" they agreed

"simple really I just told him why I wasn't into guys my age but older ones," Ame-chan once again blushed recalling the wink I sent his was earlier.

"and what were the exact words you said?' Ema asked suspicious, she knew it didn't take much to make that boy embarrassed, but this time he seemed very embarrassed.

"Weeeeellll, I said they were more experienced..." I trailed off hoping she would leave it at that but knowing Ems, she wont and I was right

"IN?"

"bed" I whispered out so they could only slightly hear. Ame-chan turned bright red for some reason and Ema sighed getting used to this.

"well, a deals a deal, so I guess you can come for dinner."

"YESH~!!!~" I screamed excited for Emas cooking.

"stop yelling!!" Chii yelled back

"its not my fault, I haven't had your cooking in sooooooo long~ and ill get to mess with more brothers it should be fu~n~!"