Character Profile

A/N: not everything will go in order in this fanfic, i will somewhat get ideas off of the anime but i'm not really getting my timeline off of it so don't expect any, word for word conversations between characters.

Name-Zora Higeoka

Age-16/17

Occupation-High school student and part-time at a cafa and flower shop

High school life/reputation-Very popular with boys and girls of all ages, adored by most of school. Dream best friend/ girlfriend. But with being so popular most don't know how to be friends and often don't try. She doesn't have any true friends but Ema at school and will hang out with anyone who asks. Is known as the coolest, nicest, smartest, person you'll ever meet. doesn't find a big interest in boys at her school, so even if confessed to she very nicely rejects and is known to send boys back smiling even though been rejected.

Grades-A+ even though you'll often find her never paying any attention in class, and is the class clown. Is often late without help of Ema

Ema's nicknames-Chii, Ems, Em, Ema, Emmy, Ema-chan...

Family-Biological parents: (dead) Kuorko and Manoie Fugeoka

Adoptive parents: Kuto and Yuki Higeoka

Looks-Shoulder length straight brown hair with bangs

One dark blue eye, and one light green eye, both seem to have a small ring of yellow on the inside, and on the outer edge it seems to shade into the others color.

Skinny, but not too skinny, has a hour-glass shape/curvy

Short- 153(5')

Size C-cup almost D-cup (38-40 C-Cup)

Has three earrings in one ear and four in the other, also has a nose and belly ring(no one really knows about the belly ring!)

Personality-Strong, funny, silly, weird, very childish, random, kind, caring and supportive, She seems blunt and non-chant but also happy go lucky, she's caring and sweet but doesn't get embarrassed easily. She can be very oblivious to others feelings, very flirty(doesn't know)

Likes-Chii, Juli, children, animals, nature, playing games, taking picture, video games, anime, pranks, rain and snow, neon colors, dressing up, piercings and tattoos, when people play with her hair, making weird faces at people and crafts.

Dislikes-Bullies, mean people, people who think their one top and know everything, dressing up front of people, spelling.

Fears-Thunder/lightning(mainly thunder)

Allergies-Face washes, fruits and vegetables.

Beliefs-Natural beauty, that she's bad at spelling, if you smile you will feel happy.

Catch phrase/Words-
Fu~n

If your not expecting anything, you cant be hurt when nothing happens.

Ya'r a per~vert

Stay 5 meters away from me at all times

It's not called being short, it's called being ~Fun Sized~

Random facts-

Photographic memory

Blue and red are her favorite colors

Because of her crappy upbringing or childhood she often wished their were superheroes to come and save her from her parents, that's why she often says her parents are superheroes to others

Even though she believes in natural beauty, she often wears light make-up for herself. (picture up top)

She doesn't want people worrying about her so she often hide her true feelings about things

Has multiple tattoos and plans on getting more.

It is seen later on throughout the story that she is more into older men than the same age or younger.

Will often play games on others, but wont tell them their in it tell the end.

Knows five different languages- Japanese, English, German, French, and Chinese.

Quotes-

'when crime is spotted, they must stop it~ that's the life of a superhero for ya' so to answer your question, they're not here because there too busy saving the world, pretty awesome parents I have, go head be jealous.'

'Being yelled at by you wasn't my plan for my Sunday morning, if I wanted that I would have stayed at my house.'

'Hey!! I'm still growing, so even though you may be taller now, but I'll get their, I mean I haven't had enough growth spurts yet, so when I do I'll be way taller than you'll every be.'

'I've had just enough of Perve for the day, so if one word comes out of any one of your mouths, you'll need to go see Masaomi at the hospital.'

'You know, being short has lots of advantages! You just have to use them against the tall people! I mean, look last week we all played hide-and-go-seek and you remember what happened? I won, you know why? 'Cuz I'm so small I fit right behind the couch, I even got to scare the people when they gave up looking for me.'

'Is this normal? Should I just do what they do? I mean I'm not one to judge, and if I need to I'll get use to this.'

'So what if he gave us candy! They seemed like very responsible men! They even gave us a ride, told me to come back anytime!'