Chapter 12 - The end?

Warning! contains a bit of strong language and angst. ⚠ |

Third Person POV

Girlfriend laughs maniacally as she forcefully takes Pico's gun from his hand and uses it to point to his own head.

"Do you have any last words?"

". . ."

"How sad.. Don't worry, who knows, we might eventually see each other again. In hell."

Pico slowly shuts his eyes, unable to fight back, he has no choice but to accept his defeat.

'I'm sorry I didn't get to save you, Keith.'

.......

Bang.

(Art by me💕)

(Art by me💕)

Girlfriend suddenly collapses on top of Pico.

...?

"Keith..?!" Pico opened his eyes and shouted in shock as Boyfriend starts trembling as he falls to his knees.

"I-.." Keith shakes as he fearfully stares at his hands in utter disbelief by his own actions.

"What have I done..?!" Keith cries.
"I shot her.. I killed her..?" Pico forces himself to get up and get off of the ground to run to Keith.

Pico embraces Boyfriend tightly, attempting to comfort him.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault." Pico tries to reassure him, however Keith doesn't let up.

"But I-I killed her.." Keith intensely sobs into Pico. "How could I ever forgive myself..?"

"I'm sorry, I was the cause of your actions. If I wasn't so weak, you wouldn't have needed to do that." Pico says, ashamed.

"What happened..?" Darnell asks in an anxious tone as he comes up to Pico and Boyfriend, both of them not noticing Darnell's presence.

"Oh, hey.. long story, but you should tend to Nene first." Pico replies. "Right." Darnell agreed.

As Darnell walks to Nene, another pair of footsteps is heard.