XV

"You shower in the blood of love,
When you love secretly"
-Syed Aaqib Bakht

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Joker walks down the dirty, narrow alley way while mists of rain slowly falls from the sky. He wore regular blue jeans and a black hoodie with the hood pulled over his head, protecting his unpainted face from any wandering eyes that may look his way. While he walked he kept his head down and his hands sunk deep into his hoodie pocket. He felt his shoulders beginning to grow damp from the lightly falling rain, but he just ignored it and continued to walk.

     He wasn't exactly sure of where he was going. He had just disposed of Cooper's body. Afterwards, he found himself needing to clear his mind. So he decided to walk. Walk, towards absolutely fucking nothing. His eyes stayed fixed to the ground while he falls into a deep concentrated state, no longer paying attention to his surroundings.

     He felt disgusting, and not himself. The worst part of it all, everything he was feeling made him feel... sane...

     He hated it. He wasn't going to let himself go soft just because Harmony was back in his life. He enjoys who he is. It was true, he was no longer Jack, Jack was weak, and afraid. He was stronger now, and he wasn't afraid of anything. He enjoys the thrill of what he does, the crime, the destruction to the city... the killing... He was addicted to the adrenaline that comes with it. It was erotic to him.

     His thoughts were interrupted when he felt his body collide roughly with someone else. He grunts in annoyance and slightly looks up from the ground to see who it is he ran into. He makes sure not to allow the person In front of him to see his full face.

     "Watch it freak." He hears the man spat in front of him. His teeth grind together in anger.

Freak...

     "Wha-t...?" Joker says in his haunting high pitched voice, "I said watch it, asshole." The man says while going to quickly walk past Joker. However, he was one step in front of the man. Joker quickly steps in front of the stranger and pushes him against a dark corner in the ally, "Dude. Are you crazy or something? Get off me!" The man says while pushing against Joker's strong hold.

     "I'm, not. No, I'm no-t." He says while completely raising his gaze to the man he had pinned against the wall. The man's eyes widen when he sees Joker's full face. His feature were dark and his scars curved up into a smile.

     Joker felt the man begin to tremble underneath him. Joker rolls his eyes in response. All these fucking pussies, doing whatever the hell they want and saying whatever the hell they want, but as soon as someone does anything about it they begin to crumble with fear.

     "Not so uh, tough now-ah... are ya?" His tongue quickly darts out to trace his bottom lip. Joker slowly pulls out his purple and green pocket knife and swiftly opens it before pressing it against the mans neck, "I-I'm so s-sorry..." The man says while stumbling over his words, "P-please...D-don't k-kill me..." He begs.

     Joker sighs and slightly removes the knife from the man's neck, "Okay.. Just-ah because you asked so, nicely." He says allowing the man to relax underneath him.

     A giggle falls from Joker's lips. When he sees that the man was almost completely relaxed he instantaneously plunges the knife deep into the man's neck. Joker takes the knife out, allowing the blood to pour from the man's neck and onto Joker's hands. He sinks the blade into his stomach.

     He stabs him several more times, just to hear the sounds he made with every stab.

     Joker's lips parts slightly while he feels the thick, warm blood coat his hands. He begins to breath heavily as he intensely watches the life drain from the man's face. Joker rolls his head back, closes his eyes and groans out in ecstasy as the blood continues to pour onto him. A smirk slightly plays on his lips when he feels himself grow stiff in his pants.