pt.7 Rat

Recommend by pixiewhXre-

Appearance:

People of this origin often have rat ears and rat tails.

Pro's+

+Strong stomach
People of this origin can practically stomach anything! This meaning their immune system is well built as well.

+Steel Teeth
People of this origin often have very strong teeth, that even when chipped off will grow back within a matter of weeks. From these strong teeth, it makes them able to eat practically anything.

+Strong scent
Rats have very strong senses of smell this making it too the point they could sniff out a Pocky stick in a hay stack.

Super ears!!+
Rats normally have great hearing, so they can hear basically anything. This of course does mean that they can pause at little sounds out of fear.

Balance+
Rat tails will often help people of this origin with balance, so if they we're climbing on a tree branch they'd have less of a chance of falling.

Con's-

Ever growing-
Rats teeth never stop growing. Meaning that they need to chew at an almost constant rate.

Sensitive whiskers-
Depending on if the person if this origin has whiskers, they will be extremely sensitive, due to them helping as feelers.

Nocturnal-
Rats are nocturnal, meaning they are often tired during the day, and more active at night.

Light sensitivity-
Rats often have sensitivity to light as they're eyes are built for the dark.

Sensitive ears-
From rats having strong hearing they are sensitive to sound. Especially loud ones.

~~

I honestly love rats so much, I've had two pet ones and they are so cuddly and cute! Sadly though they don't last long so you'd have to be use to death before getting one 😅

But overall rats are such good pets, and great creatures!
I'm so glad this was recommended

ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ