04.

BEN AND I were going down to Mal and Evie's dorm to see if they needed anything. As we walked side by side together, I noticed how happily he looked in love with someone.

I knew he was in love without even peaking into his mind with my powers, mind reading and telepathy. I can't tell you how I even have this power because my parents don't and no one else before them did either, so I have no idea how. Also, no one knew about them, not even Fairy Godmother.

"What's with your face?" I furrowed my brows turning my head up to meet his eyes. 

"Ouch." He scoffed.

"You know what I mean. You look love sick and happy. Either you are in love or you're taking drugs." I hit his shoulder as we reached their door.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Ben shrugged, clearly knowing exactly what I was talking about, knocking on the door. "Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. We were just wondering if you had any questions or anything... that you needed." 

"You were wondering." I corrected him then locking eyes again with Carlos sitting on the floor. 

"Not that I know of..." Mal shrugged, looking back at the other VKs if they did. 

"Okay, all right. Well, uh, if you need anything, just-" Ben said, and we started to take a step back to go back to our dorms. 

"Oh, wait! Um... is it true that we all get to go to the coronation?" 

"Yeah, whole school." I nodded for him, knowing he would just keep talking after he already answered the question.

"Wow... that is beyond exciting. Do you guys think that it's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row, next to the Fairy Godmother, just to soak up all that goodness?" 

"We wish you could." I sighed, genuinely sad.

"Upfront it's just me, my folks like Lyn, and my girlfriend." The prince listed. 

"And your girlfriend?" Mal repeated seeming like a light bulb just went off in her brain. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Ben apologized. 

"Ok, thanks bye!" The purple haired girl smiled sweetly shutting the door. 

"Oh, but, no, there's plenty of-"

"I think I just found out the reason for your dumbstruck, lovesick face before." I smirked turning to him, spinning on my heel and walking away. 

"W-What?" He spluttered watching me walk away. "Lyn!"

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I was wearing my pyjamas, which consisted of a long sleeve red crop top, black sweatpants, and my absolute favourite gold necklace which had the number 101 hammered into it on the pendant. 

I had just finished my English assignment as Lonnie came into our dorm. "Hey, Lon. Where you been?"

"I've been looking for Mal. Ever since she did Jane and I's hair everyone wants theirs done too." Lonnie shrugged, pulling out a more comfortable pair of clothing. "Wanna come check the kitchens with me after I change?"

"Sure." What's the harm, there was still an hour and a half until the curfew.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I opened the kitchen door and found all four of the VKs making something. 

"There you are, Mal! I was looking for you." Lonnie stated as Mal covered up something with a napkin. "You know, all the girls want you to do their hair! Midnight snack, huh? Whatcha guys making?"