Mikasa x Annie (Zombie series)

Today was just another regular, boring day for Annie. Her competition wasn't at school so of course she just slept through her classes. But she did have a promise that she planned on keeping. Two of her friends needed help asking eachother out on a date, Christa and Ymir. They were friends, but it annoyed Annie how stupid the two of them were. After school was perfect, Ymir always slept in the library after school and Christa usually kept her company. They just never got past being more than best of friends. This time was different, when Christa went to go sit down next to the sleeping Ymir, Annie gently shoved her. This caused Christa to fall on top of Ymir with their lips connected. Annie left right after with her mission accomplished.

Although this was the last year of High-school for this group of friends, yes all of them, it was like they just started getting into relationships. Annie and Mikasa had a different relationship, it was more like a competition. They even spared after school from time to time, but they never admitted their actual feelings. When their friends found out about this, they tried telling the two to just open up but they Mikasa and Annie wouldn't buy it.

Time skip: Halfway through the school year

The day of Annie's birthday wasn't starting too well. Her father couldn't even greet her in the morning because his job as a scientist kept him busy. School was a different story. She got her birthday hits from Mikasa, which would just be a broken arm for most. Annie somehow managed to get through it with a few tears that only Mikasa could see. It's a good thing there weren't any people around. Mikasa still wanted to tell Annie something but school means cameras, which means no privacy. After school, Annie was surprised to see everyone waiting for her. The group of friends went to go celebrate this day by going to Mikasa's shared apartment and watching scary movies. Afterwards, everyone said their farewells. Eren stayed at the apartment, too scared to leave. So Mikasa saw this as her chance to talk to Annie alone.

As the two of them were walking to Annie's house, they finally connected. The timing was perfect. Mikasa had found an alley and pulled Annie in and then pinned her to a wall. "Annie, please listen." Annie didn't know what to think. On one hand, her crush was right there. On the other hand, teens who were making out were the first ones on a killers list. "Annie, be honest. This will stay between us, do you like anyone?" Oh so this was just intergation. Mikasa wasn't confessing her feelings, she just wanted to know who Annie liked and didn't think it would be her. Annie just looked down and nodded her head. "Who?" Honest is the best policy.... "You." Annie felt Mikasa let go and thought this was the end of their friendship. Well she was right, but she was also wrong. Mikasa stopped pinning Annie, but hugged her. "Oh shit... does this mean you like-" Of course she was cur off by Mikasa kissing her, anyone who didn't see that coming is just ignorant.

Only a few more days went by and already some douche tried starting stuff. Usually Eren and Jean would've told this guy to piss off, but they both got suspended for fighting. Right as Annie walked onto the school grounds, this guy found Annie and tried to force her to go out with him. Them most random thing ever happened to him next, he started puking blood, so much blood. He died for a good 13 seconds just to come back and bite another student. People saw this and began to run. From there it took 24 hours for the infection to spread to the size of a city. The group of friends made sure of one thing, they all would have to meet at a certain spot at least once a weak. They could just bring a sticky note or a piece of paper and wrote down how they were or if they needed anything.

Time skip: a few months

Now the infection really spread everywhere. Only some military bases lasted this long and even then people died while rescuing others or while being rescued. One thing was for sure, Annie and Mikasa needed to find a new place to go. The two of them were the only ones allowed to be in a group of two, everyone else needed a minimum of four. As of right now, Annie was asleep while Mikasa kept watch. They were currently in some house that was actually somewhat decent for a zombie apocalypse. The only problem was the horde of zombies that moved closer towards them everyday. The only time when both girls were able to sleep at once were once every seven days. That's when the zombies took a little 24 hours nap. As long as someone was quiet or didn't bump into it, that person could literally go through hordes of hundreds in both the light and the dark. It was also called the day of rest.