Yang x Blake (A honeymoon to remember)

(Yeah, I couldn't get into the series. It'll be a tad bit different. Story time)

No one was surprised when Blake and Yang had told everyone about their relationship. Most people thought it was funnier that Ruby had no clue about it and never connected the dots. The two of them may have been together, but they haven't exactly had much personal time with eachother. Most of the time they were sent together to stop possible assassination attempts on their government leaders. This meant they had to be ready no matter where they were, which also meant there wasn't a lot of time for the two of them to get intimate.

Let's do a quick recap... Yang jokingly gave Blake a wedgie during April fool's day. Blake moans from said wedgie. The two of them proceed to sleep together on that day. It's April 2nd and the two of them still like eachother. Honestly, they had a really stupid way of falling for eachother. The whole reason why Yang gave Blake a wedgie was because she had gotten into an argument with Ruby.

Quick recap is over... Currently the two love birds were on a train with a few bags. One contained nothing but food and snacks, the other contained their weapons, and the last one had nothing but panties. Their mission was farther away than expected and was the perfect excuse to really dive deep into Blake's fetish.

As the train pulled off they said their goodbyes to their friends as well as hearing Ruby say, "Blake, you better not fūck my sister. Yang, don't fūck her either." She said this despite being a train station almost completely filled with people. When they heard this, Blake blushed knowing she was definitely the submissive one in the relationship. Yang on the other hand made a circle with one hand and put a middle finger in the other hand... we all know what she did. When she was done with that, she turned to Blake and pecked her on the cheek. Blake immediately blushed and went to their cabin in the train.

Yes, this train had cabins unlike a lit of other trains that have seats all over everywhere. Yang went after her girlfriend and planned to have some fun with her. Yang found the cabin Blake was in and entered. The cabin was big enough for them to lay down on either side. Good thing theirs didn't have a table, that would make things a bit more difficult for Yang. Their bags were straped on one side of the cabin and the two of them were on the other.

Right as Blake thought it was going to be a somewhat peaceful ride, Yang stood up and faced her. She cupped Blake's cheeks as she sat on her lap while facing her like sitting on a backwards chair but on jer knees. She looked Blake right in her eyes with a serious expression and spoke, "Blake, I'll protect you to the end." In all honesty, Blake both loved and hated when Yang got serious like this. Yes it means that Yang truly meant what she said, but it also meant that Yang could end up killing another person. Yes, although they were instructed to being in their targets for intergation, Yang killed a few of them whenever they harmed Blake.

Blake started to tear up at the thought of seeing Yang kill another assassin but felt Yang's lips on hers. Blake's hands were at her sides and Yang moved her hands from Blake's face to grab her hands so their fingers could lock on to eachother. This actually helped deepen their kiss. Yang really made Blake gasp for air when they stopped kissing. Yang used that little bit of time to be a little less serious and tickle Blake's stomach. Blake was helpless as her girlfriend tickled her mercilessly. Her laughter was like music to Yang.

The tickling was just the beginning of Yang's plan. While Yang tickled Blake, she also managed to get Blake's shirt off with the magic of bullshiz. As soon as Yang's hand touched Blake's exposed stomach, her laughter stopped and was replaced with shivers. "We have time to ourselves... I finally have you all to myself..." Yang grabbed Blake's sides and went straight to her neck. Blake could only moan at the feeling of this attack. While this was happening, Yang managed to get Blake to stand. "I guess it is a bit cold in here, maybe this will make it fair." Yang took off her shirt and immediately Blake blushed at the sight.  "You want abs like these? I'll make you really work for them. I'll still make sure to touch you all over regardless~" Blake still just stared and didn't even notice when Yang was just a few inches away from her.

Yang hugged Blake while also kissing her. While they kissed, Yang's hands made their way to Blake's pants. Once Yang found Blake's panties, she easily gave her a bra connection wedgie. Blake's arms were trapped by her sides and Yang continued to pull on Blake's panties despite already being in a wedgie. Once Yang felt satisfied with the wedgie, she proceeded to lightly grope Blake. While the two of them hugged, Yang grabbed Blake's behind and even gave her a few good spanks.

Yang wasn't exactly finished and could tell from Blake's eyes that she still wanted more. Yang smirked and let go of Blake. "Turn around and strip." Blake did as she was told but hesitated. Yang knew what was going on in her mind, stripping would be all her clothes but Yang clearly wanted her to stay in the wedgie. Blake only took of her pants and turned around to see another glorious sight. Yang was only in her bra and panties. Unlike Blake, Yang didn't hesitate as she moved towards Blake. First she pinned the slightly smaller girl to the wall of the cabin and kissed her. Then after a few minutes of kissing her, Yang sat down and pulled Blake over her lap. "What do you want?" "I want you to spank me..."

SMACK
SMACK

"You know you don't tell me what to do. If you want something, you ask for it~" Blake had to collect herself before asking, "Can you spank me... please..?"

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

"Good girl, or should I say good kitty~" Just as she said this, Yang shoved a warm yet wet finger into one of Blake's cat ears. This made Blake squirm a bit as she was being spanked, but Yang knew that she loved it.

After a good while of turning Blake's bottom into a shade of red, Yang grabbed Blake by her bra-connection wedgie and lifted her in the air. She had to change her grip to an underhand and gave Blake a few bouncing wedgies while still in her bra-connection. Yang kept doing this until the panties eventually ripped. Blake blushed as Yang got to really see her and all her glory. This actually made Yang blush just a little. Blake blushed a lot more than her girlfriend as she got another pair of panties. "So... what should we do with your ripped panties?" Upon hearing this, Blake blushed madly and sat with her head facing the floor. "How about I just burn them, would that make you feel better about us sinning before marriage?" Blake nodded her head faster than she realized. Yang did the responsible thing anyone over 18 would do, she lit a match and sat the panties in a controlled fire... in a wooden cabin... in a train... full of people... in a forest... full of trees...

When Blake couldn't see the color of her flaming panties anymore, she got a water bottle and put the fire out. They then tossed the remains out a window. Too bad their specific cabin didn't have a bed, the two of them shared a sleeping bag that was actually comfortable for the two of them. Yang still made sure to grope Blake as they slept.

(An: idk if im going to add more to this, bit I was planning on doing more for helltaker)