Kitana x Jade (2/2)

After the deaths of many of Earthrealm's fighters, Raiden made a few more poor choices that got Liu Kang killed. So much was lost in order to protect earthrealm, but right now, none of that mattered to Kitana. Right now, all she could feel was betrayal, anger, and sadness. Now that she was officially a revenant, she was bound to Quan Chi. But this just isn't true. She tried to escape, only once. This attempt was a fail, and as punishment, all Quan Chi did was let Jade have her for the night. Unlike Kitana, Jade could only feel pure rage and hatred for earthrealm. As a revenant herself, Jade showed no sympathy when punishing Kitana for the night. They were even given privacy, so Jade wouldn't have to hold back as to not disturb Quan Chi.

For hours, Jade spanked and wedgied Kitana. Kitana could only yell and cry as it was happening. Jade didn't hold back at all. Even when she started to actually bruise Kitana's bottom. Jade didn't stop until Kitana could no longer cry or scream out. And even when she was soothing Kitana, she made sure to let her know what she was thinking and how she was feeling, "This is all YOUR fault. If you hadn't chosen to join the earthrealmers, none of this would've happened." As she said this, she would also periodically slap Kitana's already aching bottom. So now Kitana would moan from the pleasure of Jade groping her and from the pain of these periodic spanks. When Jade was done, it was safe to say that Kitana wouldn't get out of line again.

As these two revenant lovers fell asleep in each other's arms, it's important to not that the succubus didn't tell them the full truth. Along with their souls, she also took a good majority of their only positive emotions. Their love, their happiness, their compassion, almost all of it was absent in their revenant bodies.

When Kitana woke up, it was from Jade pulling on her panties. Kitana felt a minimal amount of pleasure before being lifted by her panties and dropped on the floor. Then, she was lifted by her throat and forced against a wall. Jade moved her face closer to Kitana so they would only be a few inches apart, "You belong to me. If Quan Chi tells you to do something, you do it. If he isn't here, you listen to me. If you can't understand, then I won't reward you with this." Jade loosened her grip and gently kissed Kitana.

When they broke away from the kiss, Kitana was at a loss for words, but Jade simply smirked. "Get ready, we need to assist Quan Chi with his plans to defeat the earthrealmers." After the two of them were ready, they left with the other revenants to aid Quan Chi in his scheme of reviving Lord Shinnok.

During this battle, Jade killed a handful of earthrealm soldiers and decided to watch as Kitana fought an Edenian warrior. Jade smirked as Kitana won, but her smirk faded when she saw Kitana stand over the submitted warrior. To Jade, it looked like Kitana was getting ready to do something lewd with her when really Kitana was just going to kill her. Jade was about to intervene but was forced to fend off against more soldiers.

When Jade saw Kitana again, she was on the ground unconscious. Jade grabbed Kitana and retreated with a few other revenants. The only thing they could do was go back to their base castle in Netherrealm and wait for further orders. Kitana eventually woke up to see Jade sitting next to her. It didn't take long for Jade to pin her down to the bed, "You were fighting the Edenia and won. Why didn't you kill her?" Kitana tried to look away as she answered, "I tried to, but I was stopped by Jax." Jade let go of Kitana's hand and smacked her, then went back to pinning that hand to the bed.

"Don't lie to me. I saw how you stood over her. You wanted to be with her... You were going to betray my love." Kitana may have been tearing up from physical pain, but they were both tearing up from emotional pain, "I won't let you get away with this..." It wasn't hard for Jade to lay Kitana across her lap. No words were exchanged as Jade spanked Kitana. Even as she wedgied her too, both remained in complete silence. Of course, this lasted longer than Kitana could hope for. She started letting out various moans of pain. Jade didn't care. She even started smiling when she heard Kitana's whimpers, "I hope you know this is all your fault. If you really loved me, then I wouldn't be doing this right now." To top it all off, she then whispered in Kitana's ear, "You were never fit to be a queen."