maybe, maybe not

Plubished date: 11 March 2072
word count : 915 english words
Warnings: Death
Song: Signs of you- zhai xiaowen

A/N
Hi guys
Here is a new chapter for you.
left ☆ before the mention of death qnd at the end of it. There is also mention of blood.
Thank you guys for voting and reading this story.
Have a great weekend
And my recommed c drame of the week is "falling into your smile." (Youtube ) and "Prince of tennis " (Netflix)
Have any of you watch F4 thailand?
Oh and drive to survive is finally going to come out!

Adeena's Pov

"School sucks. I'm done with it." Aamaya sighed and slumped onto her chair.

We were at a cafe near our school.

"Tell me about it. My professor made me partner up with Shawn again. He never does any thing, and when he does he messes up everything." I put my face in my hands, rubbing my eyes.

"Anyways, I'm going to get some food. Want anything? Your usual? " I got up from my seat taking my wallet.

"Yes, please. Oh, and one muffin. The- the- erm- blueberry muffin."

I nodded my head and walked to the counter ordering our food and drinks.

"Aden! " The barista called out. That's probably mine.

"Oi!" someone knocked into me with their coffe? It's damn hot.

"Sorry, I'm so so sorry. I didn't watch where I was going. " The guy took gave me a few pieces of tissues.

"Well, you cleary weren't, Oscar. Why are you everywhere? Are you following me or something? Do you have a tracking device on me?" I pat my clothes.

"Maybe, maybe not. Take it. I don't think you want to go back to school with a coffe stain on your blouse." He handed me his jacket and walked out of the shop.

I rolled my eyes and put on the jacket. I walked towards the counter and collected the food.

"WOW, wow, look who got a gift." Aamaya gestured towards Oscar's jacket.

"No."

Perseus
I'm sorry
I should not have acted the way I did
please forgive me.
Hello?
HELLO?
pfft I knew you were shit
you're probably with that f2 guy aren't you?
HELLO
you have blocked this contact
tap to unblock

"Ugh! Boys"

oscar's Pov

yes I know I screwed up.

I know I should not have did what I had done

I promise that it she gave me one more chance I would do what I should have done.

Whatever.

I can't do anything anymore.

She hates me and f2 is starting this weekend.

Ah! Fuck!

Adeena's Pov

5.08am

I opened my bed side drawer and took out my sleeping pills.

I have insomnia.

No one knows, and I don't plan on telling anyone.

It started when my Grandfather died.

17 Febuary 2018

I was out studying with my friends.

My phone was off because who would call me anyway. My mom was home with my grandfather anyways.

I got back home at around 8pm.

"Ma, Gong gong. 我会来了!"
(I'm back.)

There wasn't answer. I looked around the house not finding anyone.

I started smelling something burning in the kitchen.

I walked towards the kitchen and saw my grandfather on the kitchen floor.

The floor was wet.

Blood outlined his body.

His hand held the house phone.

His eyes were fluttering close.

His breathing slowed.

Hissing sounds were heard as the water over flowed the pot and evaporated.

Water leaked from the toilet.

"Gong Gong! 不要离开我!我求求你! " I rushed to him and held his hand tightly. I looked at the scene in horror. "请等一下。" I called the ambulance and took some clothes to stop the bleeding. I started to panic. Sweat dripping down my face. My hands started to tremble.

He slipped and knocked his head on the table while trying to call me.
(Don't leave me! I beg you !)
(Hold on for awhile, please )

" 死亡是生命的一部分。如果我现在要走。我会走。我做了你喜欢的饭团。记得吃。努力学习。做科学家让我骄傲。如果有人惹你我会缠着他们." He let out a little chuckle. .
(" Death is apart of life. If I'm meant to go now. I'll go. I made the rice balls that you like. Remember to eat them. Study hard. Be a scientist make me proud. If any guy messes with you I will huant them.")

"照顾好你妈妈的那个popo。我会一直和你在一起." He took his last breath, said his last words, chuckled for the last time.
(take good care of your mom and that grandmother of yours. I will always be with you.)

3 missed calls from Gong Gong the penut theif

Ma
I need to go out for awhile.
Come back as soon as you can.
6.43pm

When the ambulance arrived. He was already dead.

My anxitey got worse after that.

End of flash back

He still appears in my dreams.

That scene replays in my head every night.

A voice in my head tells me it's my fault.

I could have came back earlier.

I could have not went out at all.

But no matter what I tell myself I can't change the past.

It keeps me up every night.

The only time I didn't was in Monaco. When I met Oscar. Made new friends. When I was having fun with my friends.

But that will never happen again...