Chapter One: A Thousand Years

𝚄𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚂𝚞𝚗, 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 11, 2022

[ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖]

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ʙʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛɪɴᴀ ᴘᴇʀʀɪ
{ ❦︎𝙆𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙪 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙪}

Cring, Cring!

5:30 am

I woke up on the sound of my alarm clock, I turned it off and stood up, I took a shower, changed into my uniform and styled my hair. It was the last year of college, I knew I can go this far, I've worked hard everyday just to have my dream job, a pharmacist.

After I finished grooming myself, I went downstairs and to see Aoi and Kanae Cooking breakfast. "Ohayo, Nee- San and Aoi- San" I smiled at them as I grabbed a piece of toast and a mug of coffee.

I ate my breakfast and bid my goodbyes to my sisters, Our parents weren't really there honestly, they mostly spend most of their times on work so Kanae took care of us while they are gone. My father owns a company and alot of hospitals all around the world, we even make our own medicine.

I arrived at the gates of my school, I was greeted by most students due to my high reputation but I don't really care about them, I just smiled and continued on my path, I've walked through the halls and got greeted by two of my closest friends.

"Ohayo Shinobu- Chan!" "Welcome back, Nobu" They're names we're Mitsuri and Yae, they've been friends with me ever since Elementary. "I've missed you guys, so Mitsuri, how are you and Iguro doing" I smirked at her, as she immediately turned into a tomato when I mentioned Iguro's name.

"E-EH?! I-ITS NOT LIKE THAT I-I SWEAR" Mitsuri blurted out, making hand signals, Yae rolled her eyes and decided to interrupt her. "Hey have you guys heard? There's a new P.E. Teacher, Sabito- Sensei retired last month"

I was shocked by the news, Sabito- Sensei was a good teacher tho he'll be missed. I wonder who replaced Sabito- Sensei, We continued on our destinations and as we walked through the halls we bumped into an oddly familiar figure.

He has a black- jet hair, tied in a low ponytail, he has eyes shined like sapphires and he seems to be wearing a P.E. uniform, he must be the new teacher. "Gomen, Sensei!" I quickly apologized as I leaned my head downwards, he just walked pass through us without saying anything, how rude.

We arrived on Class 3-A, we noticed that there are a few new students, they must be from another class last year.

We three got in our seats and I myself immediately magnates half of the class.

"Woah your pretty, maybe we could hang out?"
"Hey your cute, let's be friends"
"You should grow your hair"
"Can we braid your hair?"
"They say your smart"

The students around me chatted as I just smiled at them without saying anything, the noise was interrupted by a certain figure. It was the new teacher we bumped into minutes ago. "Everyone sit down, from now on I'll be the new P.E. teacher and your homeroom teacher, My name is Giyuu Tomioka" He introduced himself.

The female students are chattering about him, ofcourse it's pretty common for me now but I still don't get how people fall inlove, for me a 'love life' is just a waste of time and I should focus more on my future.