Chapter Two: Bond or Tension

𝚄𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙵𝚛𝚒, 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 14, 2022

                                               [ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠]

         ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ᴛᴏᴘ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʙʏ ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ ʟʏɴɴ- ʀᴏsᴇ
                                         {❦︎𝙆𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙪 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙪}

Another day, Another problems to face

I was in my shoe locker getting my clean shoes until she showed up, Yes it's my one and only annoying bully, Osami Tsuchikami.
She has a long golden blonde hair, eyes that shine like diamonds and way taller than me, She's mean to me just because our father's companies are rivals.

"Oh why hello there, Mosquito, fancy seeing you here" She faced me, I decided to ignore her but then she grabbed me by my hairpin, my hair tightens from the grip.

She was trying to remove the hairpin but I held my hairpin so it won't escape my hair. Luckily, Yae just arrived and pushed me away from Osami, "Nobu! Are you okay? Let's get out of here" Yae held my hand and immediately ran away from the shoe locker room.

We hid in one of the Janitor's closet, then we started at each other and laughed, "oh gosh, Everytime I see her all I can think about is trash" Yae wheezed out of her laughter.

I peeked outside to see that Osami wasn't there so we got from the closet and dust off our uniforms, "Hey Nobu I was wonderin-- Hey I said no running in the halls!" Yae rushed over to a Senior highschool Student, I sighed at her and left the scene to go to my classroom then I bumped to a certain teacher.

It was Kyojuro- Sensei.

"Ah! Gomen, Kyojuro-Sensei" I bowed down, then he let out a big laugh "Ah! Don't worry about that, Kochou! Accidents happen! And student council meeting will start 12 pm sharp, have a good day!" He left me there as he I continued my way.

The day has passed and it's finally lunch time, I decided to just eat my onigiri on the way to the student council office. I arrived at the office 10 minutes earlier, I sat down on my seat and ate my onigiri.

Then I heard footsteps coming in the room, I thought it was going to be Mitsuri since she's the Vice president of the council.

"Ah! Mitsu- Oh it's you" My mind was annoyed by his presence but I kept the smile on my face.

"What are you doing here, Tomioka-Sensei?"

He just glared at me then dropped a stack of papers on my table, "Ara? What's this?" I stared at the stack of papers, reading the words from the paperwork.

"Finish this by next week, you have to fill it up for the upcoming sports festival, Miss President" His words echoed in my mind.

seriously? More work? Haven't I done enough
I smiled at him and closed my eyes, "Arigatōgozaimasu, Tomioka-
Sensei" I briefly said but he just ignored me like I'm done ghost, a vein popped up in my forehead.

He was about to leave the room when I decided to kick him from behind, he stumbled but didn't tripped then turned his head to me.

"Kochou, what was that for?"

But when he turned around, I was already on my seat pretending to check the paperwork, "What do you mean, Tomioka-Sensei?" I gazed upon him who rolled his eyes and went close to me.