Chapter Three: The Shrine

𝚄𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚃𝚞𝚎, 𝙼𝚊𝚛 15 2022

[ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖]

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠᴜ ʙʏ ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ʀᴏᴅʀɪɢᴏ
{❦︎𝙆𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙪 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙪}

"Hey have you seen this on Twitter? They say that it's possible we're reincarnations of our past lives" Mitsuri blurted out, as she continued blabbering about the rumor.

'For me there's no such things as that, how come people still fall for this?' I spoke on my mind as I decided to approach Tamayo who seems to be getting books from her Locker.

"Ohayo Tamayo- Sama" I smiled, bowing down for a brief moment. I was also greeted by Yushiro who appeared behind Tamayo. "Ohayo, Kochou- San, Me and Yushiro will get going now" She Replied quickly as she dragged Yushiro to the halls.

I walked on the halls with Mitsuri, I can hear Students either complementing me or talking shit about me, I don't care what they say, they are nothing to me.

I pulled out a cup of coffee I brought from Starbucks and a Literature book, I began reading the book as I learnt 'debate and critical theorising about a large number of published works', Mrs. Koshimizu is our Literature teacher, so I don't wanna miss this.

As I was walking to the halls I suddenly bumped into someone, making me fall to the ground, I was about to accept my fate that I'll die right there until someone catched my back, It was Tomioka-Sensei.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw that his shirt is stained with my coffee, he quickly let go of me making me fall but luckily, Mitsuri catched me this time. 'This airhead! Why save me when your just gonna let me go?!' I got up from Mitsuri's hands and picked up the book I dropped.

I was picking up my other things until I felt something fell on my head, I looked up to see it was Tomioka-Sensei's jacket. "Clean it" He said, leaving me there dumbfounded.

'This guy, I know it's my fault but no need to throw it on my head, I just got it clean'

I got up and grabbed the jacket from my head, "Are you okay, Shinobu- Chan?" Mitsuri asked with a concerned tone, "I'm fine, Mitsuri" I said with my usual smile, but deep inside I was pissed off.

'tch, now I have to clean his filthy jacket' I stormed off as I decided to go to my Literature Class.

After several difficult classes, I went straight to the bathroom and decided to head to the ladies bathroom.

I took out the stained jacket and opened the faucet, I began scrubbing off the coffee stain with the hand soap though this is stupid, I wanna get this over with.

'tch, once I graduate, I wish to never see that airhead's face again' I spoked out to myself, I added more hand soap on the stain as I began to scrub it harder.

After 10 minutes of scrubbing and adding hand soap, I finally cleaned the stain off the jacket, I sighed and placed the jacket on plastic bag to drain. 'Well atleast I still have 20 minutes of break time'.