Still the One

(This will be the continuation of Wheesa story)

A/N

After years has passed the four ladies live their own dreams pursued their own careers, succeed in their jobs.

Byul and Hyejin was employed at the same company. Byul as Department manager and Hyejin was hired as her assistant supervisor at Planning and Design Department.

They had to take over the project of a small Construction Company as it was handed them the project from their affiliated company.

Byul rushed to Hyejin's desk.

"Hyejinah... I got a news. Come to my office." Byul said then head to her office. Hyejin follow afterwards being curious.

"Haist, ano naman kaya chika nito. Dame ko pang gagawin eh. Kung hindi lang kita Boss naku."

Hyejin muttered to herself upon entering Byul's office. Byul gesture her to take a seat.

"Bilisan mo. Kupad mo talaga eh!"

Hyejin rolled her eyes at Byul's impatience.

"What is it?! Aga mong mag marites ha! Pag hindi talaga worth it yang chika mo. Extended mo yong deadline ko ha!" Hyejin whines having lots of tasks on going to do on her desk.

"Ayaw mo?! E di huwag. Ipasa ko nalang kay Wendy yong account ng
SunWind Construction." Byul take the folder and place it on the side of her table. She get startled upon hearing the Company name. She take and stared on the folder contents and there she confirmed the fact that Solar and Wheein's Company has partnership with them. Meaning she can have her long awaited chance to see them again. Though Solar and her we're cousins, what happened before put a large gap between them and there, her Wheeinie...

"Hey, okay kalang? Ayan ka naman eh. Huwag mo naman ako iyakan aga aga!" Byul take the tissue box and handed to her. Hyejin felt a little ashamed having breakdown in this early morning.

"Unnie, sorry... this is my chance. My prayers have been answered." Hyejin was in tears but she feels happy.

"Thats enough. Kaya nga nakiusap ako kay Ms. Lee na saten n ibigay eto. Thankfully she granted me a favor. Kaya lang may kapalet." Byul grinning at her.

"Kapalit? Dont tell me binugaw mo sarili mo sa kanya? Oh... Unnie."
Nagaalalang tanong ni Hyejin inirapan naman sya ni Byul.

"Bugaw talaga?! Grabe ka! Parang friendly date lang. Ewan ko. Inaya nya na ako samahan sya mag camping. Camping lang naman eh. Okay lang makakarelax pa ako. Kaya take over mo muna work ko, total... I did you a big favor Hyejinah." Byul said wiggling her brows.

"Okay na sana, ang saya saya ko na. Parang bigla mong binawe lahat. Knowing what I have to take on your work load, Haist! Unnie you're so unfair!" Hyejin gives her a scornful looks and whine but Byul just laugh at her.

"Take it or leave it?" Byul still teasing her she knows Hyejin wont object and she's right Hyejin grab the folder and head to her desk.
Studying the contract details and inclusion.

Her phone rings and it was Byul again.

"Yes? Ano na naman? Dame ko gagawin, chikahin mo na naman ako?"

"Yah! Ahn Hyejin, just to remind you I'm still your superior." Byul never leaves a chance not to tease her sometimes just to make her distracted from their works pressure. Hyejin rolled her eyes, she knows she's just teasing her.

"Hyej, you need to do a site visit today. Ms. Dahee said she can't come and I need to go to a luncheon meeting with their CEO."
She sense the agitation in Byul's voice. Hyejin heard it clearly so she's meeting Solar Unnie.