Chapter Four

Life stinks, doesn't it?

Seriously don't you ever close your eyes and wonder about the choices you make and how they get you places?

For instance, if I hadn't opened my mouth when Georgia as being her usual bitchy self and just changed seats, then I wouldn't have ended up in such a compromising situation.

It went a little something like this...

"You're in my seat." A venomous voice spoke and I raised my head only to come face-to-face with Georgia Wilson A.K.A the school's queen bitch.

Hold whatever insult you're thinking of in Mora, you can do it

"Can't you hear me?"
You can do it
"Has cancer girl gone mute now?"
I've had enough
"No, but you might if you keep talking."
"Oh look, it talks!"
"Listen bitch. The last time I checked, I didn't buy any of your bullshit so go sit your plastic ass down before I make you."

Her mouth opened and closed like a fish and it was funny but I had to keep my as scary as possible. She walked to a sit in front muttering some swear words under her breath which I was too stressed to address right now.

Focusing on the more important issue, how did she know I had cancer? Again I know it's a big deal but then again, isn't it better for me to just lay low till I finish high school and possibly my life?

End of flashback

So here I am, in the principals office telling her about my chemo process and how it affects my grades and activities such as P.E (yes, I'm hella using it as an excuse to escape gym class). She looked at me with pity that I didn't want. Not from her, not from anyone.
Thank you oh so very much Georgia