'The Party'

The school day ended and Kiris' nose was swollen. Billie took Kiri to the lake to talk.
“ Oh god you nose” said Billie reaching out rubbing Kiris cheek
“ Oh well, l I don't care,  another scar dont faze me” Kiri said
“ Kiri it should mat-'' Billie said getting cut off my Kiri phone buzzing.
'' Casey wants to know if we would come to the party tonight”
said Kiri pleading to Billie
“ Ya its Friday why not” said Billie hoping she won't get too drunk like she did last time almost ending her and Kiris relationship.

   They sat there looking at the water as Kiri rubs Billie's thigh. Billie turned Kiris' head and kissed her lightly, not trying to hurt her nose. Kiri smiled and kissed Billie back but harder not caring about her nose. Billie picked Kiri up and sat her on her lap and kissed her again but then Billie's phone rang.
“ God damn it,” said Billie, reading the caller ID. It was Brianna. Billie declined and looked at the time. It was time to go get ready for the party.

    Bille drove Kiri to her house to get her stuff to stay the week at Billies. Kiri noticed pulling up to her house when her dad was home. She was hoping he wasn't drunk again. Kiri told Billie to stay in the car just in case. Kiri walked in with a gust of air smelling like weed. Coughing she made it to her room, locked the door, turned on the humidifier, and started to pack. She finished up her letter and grabbed her bag. On her way on she avoided her dad and pinned the letter to the corkboard by the door.

    Kiri ran out and jumped in the car. She reached over a kissed BIllie, surprising her and making her smile. Billie drove off and went to her place. They got to the house and Billie got out while Kiri grabbed her bags and Billie opened the door letting her out. Kiri kissed her as a way of saying thanks. They went in as Billies mom came up and hugged Kiri.
“ Ugh I missed you kid also I am going on a business trip this week so no parties you two got it” said Billies mom The girls nodded heading up stairs. They unpacked Kiri and they got dressed.

     Billie wore a baggy black and purple crop top, ripped shorts, chains, and black combat heels. Kiri wore a green fire graphic tee, ripped jeans, with white fishnets underneath, and black platform wedges. They did their makeup, kept it basic with thick eyeliner. The girls listened to some music while doing their makeup. As the girls were walking out Kiri pushed Billie up against the wall and kissed her moaning into the kiss.. Kiri let Billie go with a smirk and slid down the banister. Billie chased after her, slapping her ass and picking her up bridal style.

"Don't do that unless you want to deal with the consequences," said Billie smashing her lips against Kiris. Billie put her down once they made it to the car, they both got in and drove the party.

     Little did they know the day would become way worse. 

A/N: So just to let you guys know I will write love stories and tfuture ones maybe about Billie Eilish. But anyhow I hope you like it so far.