'time for school' (Kiris POV)

Kiris POV:

My noisy ass alarm woke me out of a comfortable sleep. God I fucking hate school sometimes. Luckily there's only 2 more weeks of school left. I'm looking forward to summer. I wanna spend it all with Billie, but the down side of it is my dad. I roll over and gently shake Billie sand whispered in her ear,

     "Baby, time to get up." Billies eyes fluttered open and she looked at me. Gosh her eyes are so precious. "Nooooo," said Billie as she rolled back over.
"Come on wake up," I said as I pulled the blanket off her.
"Hey it's cold," Billie said instantly sitting up fighting for the blanket back. "Not my fault you don't have clothes on," I said grabbing the blanket and going to the closet to get clothes. "Actually it is," she said, getting up following me.

     We decided to wear matching outfits today. Billies is wearing a playboy bunny oversized croptop and black oversized sweatpants and I'm wearing an oversized playboy bunny t-shirt and ripped black skinny jeans. I put on a pant chain, 2 silver chain necklaces, a clear quarts bracelet, and a rainbow chain Billie bought me for our first date; I wear it everyday. Billie put on a silver chain necklace, her promise ring I bought her,, and the heart necklace I bought for our anniversary.

      As I was doing my makeup Billie wrapped her arms around my waist and slowly kissed my neck.
"How you feeling baby," I asked
"Sore," said Billie lightly laughing.

    I giggled and put down my mascara and turned around. Billie put her hands on my sides as I lifted her chin and gave her a light kiss. I grabbed my phone, my keys, and my bag as I was walking out to the car as Billie followed. 

     "Fuck, I don't wanna go to school," I said throwing my head back on the seat. "Me neither love, but we only have a few weeks left," said Billie pulling out the driveway.
"Baby, I don't wanna go home today," I said looking over at Billie.
"I know, but you have to. Luckily you get to stay again next weekend and we can always hangout after school," she said putting her hand on my thigh.

       Billie pulled into the school parking lot. I was dreading today. Seeing Brianna and Sabrina, questions about the party, just school in general. I only have 4 out of 7 of my classes with Billie. I got out of the car walking over to the driver's side to let Billie out. Before I grabbed our bags Billie pushes me against the car and kisses me. I mean I'm not complaining, I love her soft and gentle lips.
"What's was that for baby," I asked putting my hands on her waist for a second.
She shrugged "I just wanted to," she said before reaching over grabbing our bags.

      She handed my mine and swung hers over her shoulder. We then walked into the building holding hands. I have a weird feeling today's gonna be a long day.

A/N:Sorry it's a short one. I wrote this in English class. Lmao