26 - Mushkil : Its time to 'Muse Skill' 😃

Let's Continue...

🎵🎶
Roothe dil, roothe dil, roothe dil
O jhoothe dil, jhoothe dil, jhoothe dil
Toote dil, dil, toote dil
Hai kya teri mushkil ???
O just go to hell dil
Just go to hell
O dil.. just go to hell
Dil... just go to hell
O, O dil.. just go to hell Dil...
🎵🎶
(Song from 'Dear Zindagi')

In each scenarios, they tried to decipher what is happening. Each one undergoes some sort of pain and gets hurts by how the world treats them.

They're aware of the fact that they don't have any control over other's thoughts/actions which they don't relish at any cost, but they're aware that, reacting to the situation is under their control.

They seek help to others or try to introspect to get the answers before reacting to the current situation!

Continuation...

1. Ashwini

Ashwini sent a voice note message as soon as her brother abruptly ended the call.

" Aaj muje pathaa chaala sirf
Rakhi baandh naese ek aadmi 'Bhai' nahi banjaatha "

🎵🎶
Ke ab kya paana
Ke ab kya khona
Sharminda dil bohat hua rona
🎵🎶

Ashwini was hurt with the behaviour of her brother. She had a word with Mansi to seek guidance by explaining the context. Mansi tries to empathise her situation and advice her.

Mansi:
agar tumare Bhai ne pyaar se maanga tho, tu apni hissae ke jyaadaath kushi kushi dhe sakthi hai. Lekin agar, wo iss thara dhamka ya tho .. Bilkul nahi.
You can deny to sign and take it up legally when you're a Legal Heir. The case judgement would be definitely in your favour.

Talking to Mansi, Ashwini got a new confidence to face the issue!

2. Usha Maushi

Usha gets irritated because the dishonest behaviour of the vendor and confronts him.

🎵🎶
Just go to hell
🎵🎶

Usha: Tume kya laga muje patha nahi chalega ?  Zyaada se zyaada, tume aur 10 rupee extra milega mujse. Lekin aise beimaanthari ke kaam karne se, tu tumare bachchon ko galth seekh dhe rahe ho !

She pointed out to his child who was nearby !

3. Karishma - Sonali - Bhavani

🎵🎶
Dardon ki aadat si lag gayi hai
Aansu bhi meri hansi udaaye
🎵🎶

Karishma was manipulated by Sonali by tempting her about the respect, attention and gifts of choosing family over career.

Karishma: Jo bi Khaandani haar (necklace) mere naseeb/fate/dhakdheer mein hai, wo muje milhi jaayae !
Isliyae, muje patha hai ab kya zyaada zaroori hai..
mein khaam karungi ! Aai !