36 - Unnamed ❤️♥️

Let's Continue...

@ Sai's bungalow, Nagpur

After deep thought.. Sai decided to give a try for herself to chat with Viraj.

Initial icebreaker conversations went well. Then she could slowly able make conversation around the favourites & Personal Interest...

After few more conversations... as some days passed by interacting... He didn't sound creepy and thus Sai haven't blocked him.

📩 📲
Viraj: So ... shall we meet ? It would be nice to catch up in person ! What say ?
✉️🔚

Sai expected this scenario would pop up ... After thinking for a while. Mentally simulating the probable outcomes and alternatives...

📩 📲
Sai: Hmm.. I think yeah..
Viraj: Wow that's sounds great.. and .. Finally I'm happy that heard from you !
Sai: :)
Viraj: When ? Where ?
Sai: Do you have any suggestions ?
Viraj : Restaurant @ Hotel Blue ...
Sai: Ok !  How about coming Saturday ?
Viraj: Perfect ! I was about to say that !
Viraj: well.. dinner 7pm ?
Sai: timings - shall we conclude the timings on Friday?
Viraj: Don't say 'no' to me on Friday 😂
Sai: I don't need to wait till 'Friday'  to say no !
Viraj: oh ! No !

✉️🔚

Sai & Viraj decided to conclude later about their first meeting

@ Somewhere in the lanes of Nagpur

Virat was driving to his office on his Dad's blue car 🚙. His mobile beeped with message notification. Locked phone screen shows that the messages were from 'Omi Kaka'. He understood that, Omi kaka would have sent 'Vanika's details'. He decided to check it later as he had to rush to his office now.

Unfortunately on the way the car got problematic and stopped in the middle before he could reach his office. He called his mechanic who didn't attend his call. With frustration getting built up, he tried to book cabs using the mobile app which wasn't successful either. When he tried to get an Auto ride, there were no Autos seen around empty. They already had someone else occupied in it.

Angered by the situation he kicked off the car tyre swearing & sweating in the middle of the road. He can't call Mohit to drop him at office as he isn't available because of his schedule. Sunny can't be disturbed as he is busy in managing situations at office.

Just then, he sensed someone stopped nearby in a two-wheeler. He turned to see that it was a young girl fully covered her face with mask sunglasses & helmet .. Even her hands are covered by gloves to safeguard from sunburn.

She: Any help ?

Her voice was energetic as if she knew him very well but he couldn't recognise who is that...

Virat: Sorry, I couldn't recognise, Who are you?

Readers, Any guesses ????
Who's the girl ?

Tell me in the comments...

@ 5 Star Hotel... lawn ...