regarding: the therapy coupon

06-03-93, Winchester

Goodmorning Severus, Best Regards,

Mrs. Mcgonagall gave me your home address so I could sent you an owl to your humble den in that street with the little urchins throwing rocks in your windows last saturday. I must offer my sincerest apologies, for it was never my intention for them to hit your mother's old dusty furniture. 

As you probably know, the board of governors had a meeting last weekend and discussed the revenue of health care fees. The interest rate was low but luckily due to daddy warbucks we can afford to sent some colleagues extra fee leverage. I've signed you in for the specialised psychiatric therapy treatment. 

Because of that, I've included a 3-day trial coupon inside of the envelope. Remember it was him who donated at least 20K galleons to the school's funding, if you feel like reconstructing any faces. Not that  you're capable of doing that with those tiny twigs you consider arms. Either way, the coupon expires in 14 days, you're obligated to go at least once or I will spike your supper with one of Mr. Longbottom's failed potions. 

I sincerely hope to hear report back from you,

PS: This letter has a timer as you probably have already figured out, but you can turn the alarm off by muttering in that sexy little foxy voice who your favourite hogwarts professor is. Hint: correct answers only!

My special regards,

Professor E. Turner.