regarding: a scandalous tryst

08-03-93, Winchester

Dearest Severus, Kind Regards,

Answering your indifferent letter I've received yesterday evening, I've concluded to write you another.

My intentions for your therapy treatment were in all earnest, for last semester I've seen you whack seven ravenclaws across their heads during study hour in the great hall. Not to mention, your unappetising breakfast choices in the staffroom have left me with no other solution than to sign you up for specialised mental health care. I've had word from Dumbledore who will be visiting you soon to explain the details of this arrangement further.

Do let him inside, he only needs tea with a biscuit and welcome him with your usual cheery self, won't you?

However, coming to the main reason I decided to write you back is the frank idea you've got in your head that I'm lusting after your companion Lucius Malfoy.

It's true you should keep your enemies close to you, thus I hereby invite you over for a special dinner amongst colleagues and friends. It's always welcomed to bring a +1, if you can muster the task of asking a considerably interesting wizard to join our evening. Don't be late, you're expected Thursday at seven.

2 college street,

Hampshire, Winchester,

The United Kingdom,

SO23, GLT

PS: You may bring your blonde boyfriend with you ;)

Kind Regards,

Professor E. Turner.