Fulfilment

Nathalie's POV

Gabriel took me to our room and sat me on the edge of the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"Be right back, sweetheart... get yourself comfortable, my queen." He gave me a quick peck on the lips.

He fetched some silks and covered our eyes with them. I felt him kneel on the floor and place my left leg over his shoulder.

"What are you doing, Gabe?" I inquired.

"Well... you know... there is a tradition in the wedding celebrations... in which the groom removes the bride's garter and the bride gives it to a friend of hers announcing that she would be the one who marries next. Yet," he placed his head under my dress. "I am not a great fan of doing these kinds of things in public."

"Oh, but of teasing me..."

"Darling, if only by a little innocent teasing you got all flustered... and called me 'sir'... I can't imagine what you would have done if I had gotten myself under your dress and removed part of your lingerie with my teeth."

I curled my toes as I felt his lips mash against my panties.

"Oh, but you do like the idea of it in private, huh?"

I let out a soft groan as I pressed his head against my body.

"Someone is impatient." He nibbled on the fabric. "I must take something out first..."

"Then go ahead..." I bit my lip.

"Nath... since when do you give me orders? 'Please, sir', 'Shall you, sir?', 'Will you, sir?' Ask nicely and maybe... just maybe... I will grant your wishes."

"You... alright," I said. "Please, Gabriel... Could you go on with your task?"

"Of course, Nathalie."

He licked and sucked my thighs, leaving a trace of purplish hickeys as he got closer to the garter.

"Are you mine, Nathalie?" He inquired, playing with the garter's lace.

"Whenever have I not been? A life devoted to you... to pleasing you..." I moaned.

"Then it's my turn to compensate for your kindness and loyalty...," he whispered and he slowly guided the garter down my leg.

A few moments later he emerged with the fabric trapped in his teeth, removed his blindfold, lifted mine and handcuffed me with my lingerie.

"Is this okay, Nathalie?"

I nodded. He pulled down the clothing over my eyes and knelt down in front of me once again.

"So, love..." he pressed his chin against my panties. "How do you like the 'Mrs. Agreste' title?"

"It's quite..." he clenched his teeth around my panties and gave my clit a soft lick.

"Quite...?"

"Nice..." I sighed. "Still getting used to it... I like 'Nathalie' more, though..."

"You are no longer 'Miss Nathalie', sweetheart..." He sucked on my genitalia, making me moan loudly. "You are my one and only Mrs. Agreste."

"Indeed, all yours, Mr. Agreste..." I exhaled.

He grabbed my hips, turned me around and unzipped the dress.

"Let me help you get undressed..."

I chuckled.

"Always so caring, sir."

"Well... I'm not going to lie... before you could walk again and I had to help you... I couldn't take my eyes or mind off you, Nathalie. Your flustered face that matched your turtleneck... your bare legs... a pity you would cover your hips." He spanked me.