〖2〗 Chapter

Stopping further away from them I get down from the bike and leave it next to a small wall.

Getting closer to them I now see that what they were surrounding was two girls.

Without hesitation I yelled to get their attention. "Hey idiots! Leave them alone." As I yell, all of the guys turn to look at who's talking.

There were ten of them. And all of them were wearing the same thing so it's easy to guess they are from a gang. "What do you want bitch?!" One of them yelled. Other guy immediately followed his friend. Saying "Do you want us to beat you up too?!"

I just scoffed going past them and kneeling down in front of the two girls. I said something to them so the gang member wouldn't hear. When I finished talking they nodded their heads. It was a quick talk.

A blonde haired guy grabbed my wrist so that I was facing him. I pull my hand out of his grip. Just looking at his face made me want to punch him. And he didn't like what I did so he clenched his fist ready to punch me in the face. When his hand was just centimetres away from my face i chgout it with my hand. Twisting his whole hand in one direction to the point where everyone heard a crack.

The blond guy screams from the pain. "Now, now why are you screaming like a girl?" I asked in a mocking voice. "Didn't you say you would beat me up?" I asked before kicking him in the stomach.

He passed out. Like how weak is he.

Now the rest was angered by my actions. "You will pay for hurting our leader!!" Some black haired dude yelled at me. 'If that is their leader then I can imagine how weak they are.' I thought.

Two of the remaining nine guys charged at me. Both going for a punch. I easily dodge it. Kicking one of them in the head. He immediately fell down unconscious. The other one did the same thing again. He went for a puch but I grabbed his arm and slammed his head to the concrete.

While he laid down on the floor I pulled his right hand that I was holding and pulled it hard enough to dislocate his shoulder.

Now there were seven more males to deal with. I didn't want to waste my time so I ran to one of them punching him in the face. He was sent almost flying. Then I walked to a bald male and took his hand, extending it. Then I brought my knee above his elbow and broke his arm. He screams in pain. Breaking a bone is no joke.

'Five more to go.' I thought. They all together started to attack me and I just dodged every punch or kick they sent to me.

??? pov
My friend and I were getting cornered by some delinquents. "Aren't you two friends with the invincible Mikey?" Some blonde guy asked with the ugliest smile I ever saw. "Yeah we are. So what?" I ask with confidence.

They started to walk to get closer to us. "So we will send you two to hospital." He said laughing. "This will be a good threat." Someone else said.

They continued to walk toward us and we continued to back away. Neither me nor my friend know how to defend ourselves.

But it looks like we were lucky. Someone showed up and yelled to get their attention. "Hey idiots! Leave them alone." A voice said. It sounded like a girl though. Whoever it was they got their attention successfully.

"What do you want bitch?!" One of them yelled. Another guy immediately followed his friend saying "Do you want us to beat you up too?!" I got scared for the girl. But I myself was scared. I couldn't say a word.

She just scoffed and made her way to me and my friend. She knelt down so she could be at the same level as us. And started to talk in a whisper. "I will deal with them. You two call someone to pick you up. Understand?"